News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

An Inside Job: The Revival.

Started by Joeofmars, December 29, 2007, 06:46:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforce_Luigi

Ooc/ I would say the teams could appear... But try to refrain from blowing up Oreburgh Gym...
Ic/ Will noticed Kyle taking notes, but tried to ignore him till the battles end. The Shinx shot several more Discharge attacks.

"Dodge, use Swift, then Iron Tail!" ordered Will. Pan complied, the stars stunning Shinx long enough for Iron Tail to connect. The Shinx fell to the ground and fainted. Will threw a Pokeball, and watched as it gently shook three times before lying still.

"I'll call you... Kirjava," he said quietly. Then he turned to face Kyle. "Eh, hi, I suppose," he said, unsure of what to say.

Fell

Spongebob does not approve

Triforce_Luigi

Fell

Ooc// I'm back. DID YOU CALL ME ZANGOOSE BOY?!

lol :P

Triforce_Luigi

Ooc/ Of course not. Zangoose Boy. Now I called you that.

Fell

Ooc// *buh-bup buh-bup*

DIE!!!

:robotangry:

Triforce_Luigi

Ooc/ No, I don't think I will, Zangoose Boy.

Light

Kyle acknowledged Will with a nod, putting his notes away. "Hello. My name is Kyle." He stood up. "Interesting battle you just had, there. You were fast to react, and planned out a strategy very quickly for capturing that Shinx."
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Triforce_Luigi

"I'm Will," he responded. "And thanks!"

Light

Kyle nodded again. "I look forward to battling you sometime. But not now, as I think you should heal your Pokemon at the Center in Jubilife."

Triforce_Luigi

"Good point," said Will, turning to walk back to the city. "See ya around."

Light

"Bye." Kyle said, and turned his attention to the field. He took out his Pokeball and called out his Treecko. "Let's get to training."

Triforce_Luigi

Will made his way to the Center and healed his Pokemon. He then went on to the exit that would eventually lead to Oreburgh.

Joeofmars

OoC// Oh crap, what happened? Did Martin leave Boogie? >_>

Eizweir

(( I know it's a little late but can I still join, I watched the first one but after 210 pages its kind of hard to join in.  If I can join it would be my first roleplay so please bear with me, give me a few hints and if I do something wrong I'll go back and edit, you just need to tell me what I did wrong.))
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze