News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

An Inside Job: The Revival.

Started by Joeofmars, December 29, 2007, 06:46:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joeofmars

Quote from: Marth Xero on January 20, 2008, 09:31:22 PM
Ooc//ok, I'll try, th is my first Roleplay after all...  And where exactly are you guys, I'm trying to catch up and I don't evene know where to catch up to.

OoC//I'm in Jubilife... as is Martin, I think.

Fell

Quote from: Joeofmars on January 20, 2008, 07:30:04 PM
OoC// You're accepted, Marth Xero.

IC// "No!" Boogie screamed. "Wait up!" Boogie ran after Martin. "You can use these coupons to get your Poketch. I have extra." Boogie smiled as he held his hand out with the coupons in them.

Martin looked behind him. "Oh, okay." He said as he took the coupons.

Spongebob does not approve

Joeofmars

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on January 21, 2008, 05:52:04 AM

IC// "No!" Boogie screamed. "Wait up!" Boogie ran after Martin. "You can use these coupons to get your Poketch. I have extra." Boogie smiled as he held his hand out with the coupons in them.

Boogie looked at him for a while.

"You're welcome." He said in a sarcastic tone.

Eizweir

Marth walked into Jubilife City.  He was amazed, he'd never seen a big city before.  He looked at he building to his left, the sign said:  Trainers' School, The First Step for Trainers!

Trainers' shool, huh?  This should be interesting.  He walked into the building, he saw a table, bookshelves, a computer over to the right, and a teacher standing in front of the chalkboard.  He went up to the teacher, she said; " You just became a trainer, did you?  You should look up topics tht you're not familiar with."
((Oh yeah I'm so original ;)))
  The chalkboard listed status effects that might happen to a Pokemon in a battle, the bookshelves were chock-full of Pokemon books and photo collections.  Marth looked around a little while before leaving.  One of the Trainers there told him a little about Pokemon types.

What type are you Bagon?  Marth took out the Pokeball holding Bagon and scanned it with his Pokedex, Dragon type. Wow, a Dragon?  Cool.  Marth left the school, and went North.  He took a left to find a big building, with a sign saying;  The Poketch company, Pokemon Watches for the world!  A watch?  I could use one of those.

He went into the building.  There, a man greeted him.  "So you would like a Poketch too?"  "I don't have any money."  "No matter!"  The man turned around and came back with an interesting looking thing.  "This poketch not only tells time, but can do many other things, but you have to find the right applicaions, and from the right people."  The man spoke with a solemn tone, but Marth didn't notice it, or didn't care.  He was too glad to have something for free.
He left the building and started walking east, there he saw two boys talking over something.

OoC// Now I am caught up to some of the people, let's hope I don't mess up too bad...
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Joeofmars

OoC// You're doing perfectly fine. Just confront us... if you want.

Light

((Oops... Heh, I made a mistake in one of my earlier posts, but I don't want to change it. Is that ok?))

"Use Tackle!" The Treecko rammed into the Eevee, and it cringed in pain. It fell to the ground, struggling to get up. Now's my chance. He pulled out a Pokeball, and threw it at the wild Pokemon. It quivered for a moment, and then stopped. He walked over to the Pokeball, and picked it up. Heh. Too easy. He stuffed it inside his pocket and continued to train his Treecko.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Eizweir

Ooc// ok, i guess

Marth walked towards the two people, who seemed to be arguing over something.
"Hey, is everything allright?"

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Fell

Quote from: Joeofmars on January 21, 2008, 07:44:57 AM

"Oh sorry, Thank you."

Eizweir

The two boys ignored him, but It looked like they came to an agreement.

Ooc// I sorta tried to introduce the teams earlier, is it to early for that?

Joeofmars

Quote from: Marth Xero on January 21, 2008, 12:52:52 PM

OoC// You did? Oh.. uuuh. Lets leave that for a little later. Let everyone ease into the RP first.

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on January 21, 2008, 12:34:41 PM

"Oh sorry, Thank you."

"It's OK." Boogie said with a smile. "Where do you plan on going next?"

Fell

Quote from: Joeofmars on January 21, 2008, 03:46:25 PM
Quote from: Marth Xero on January 21, 2008, 12:52:52 PM

OoC// You did? Oh.. uuuh. Lets leave that for a little later. Let everyone ease into the RP first.

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on January 21, 2008, 12:34:41 PM

"Oh sorry, Thank you."

"It's OK." Boogie said with a smile. "Where do you plan on going next?"

"Oreburgh!" Martin said.

Joeofmars

"Cool!" Boogie said with a high tone at Martin's sudden excitement. "Mind if I join you?"

Eizweir

Marth observed that they were leaving, so he dissapeared out of sight.  First he went to the Pokemon Center to make sure that Bagon was alright, then was planning on going to this place called 'Oreburgh'.  Bust first, he abd Bagon needed some training.

OoC// does Serebii tell you everything like when Pokemon learn certain attacks?

Fell

Quote from: Marth Xero on January 21, 2008, 05:41:00 PM
Marth observed that they were leaving, so he dissapeared out of sight.  First he went to the Pokemon Center to make sure that Bagon was alright, then was planning on going to this place called 'Oreburgh'.  Bust first, he abd Bagon needed some training.

OoC// does Serebii tell you everything like when Pokemon learn certain attacks?

Ooc// Yes. ;)

Ic// "Sure, I don't mind!" Martin told Boogie.

Triforce_Luigi

Ooc/ Is there a cave between Jubilife and Oreburgh.