News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

An Inside Job: The Revival.

Started by Joeofmars, December 29, 2007, 06:46:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joeofmars

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on January 21, 2008, 05:55:54 PM
Ooc/ Is there a cave between Jubilife and Oreburgh.

OoC// Yes.

IC// "OK!" Boogie said happily as he had just found a friend. "Where to next? The Poketch shop?"

Fell

Quote from: Joeofmars on January 21, 2008, 06:17:01 PM
Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on January 21, 2008, 05:55:54 PM
Ooc/ Is there a cave between Jubilife and Oreburgh.

OoC// Yes.

IC// "OK!" Boogie said happily as he had just found a friend. "Where to next? The Poketch shop?"

"Yeah, we should go there. " Martin said.

Spongebob does not approve

Joeofmars

"OK!" Boogie said as he walked towards the Poketch Store.

"So..." He started, "What Pokemon do you have?"

Fell

"Only my zangoose, and a budew.' He stated.

Spongebob does not approve

Eizweir

Ooc// Im not goign to follow what I said earlier

Marth watches the two people walk towards the Poketch shop;  "Hey you guys don't need those coupons, I had mine for free."
ooc// gotta go
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Light

Kyle returned to the Pokemon Center after training his Treecko and his newly caught Eevee. They were extremely tired, as was Kyle. After he got his Pokemon back and newly recovered, he exited the center. He looked up at the sky. The sun was beginning to set. Hmm... I'll need to find somewhere to sleep. He began to meander the city.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Joeofmars

"Cool." Boogie said with a smile. "I have an Elekid.

Boogie heard the weird boy about the coupons. "Oh... um... okay. Thanks." He said with a forced smile. Was he trying to trick us? I had to get mine with coupons.

Light

Kyle saw three other trainers talking. Maybe they know something... He casually walked over to them. "Hey, are you familiar with this city?" He asked.

((Btw, he's talking to you guys.))

Eizweir

Marth saw that the kid didn't believe him.  "I'm serious, I got mine for free."

Ooc// This would be the perfect time to pull in one of the teams, thought it isn't the most original...

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Joeofmars

"OK. Well," Boogie started, unbelieving. "We have out coupons, so we are good either way."

Boogie noticed Kyle.

"Yeah. Do you need help?"

Eizweir

OoC// in the Pokemon tv show team rocket tries to sell fake poketches for free, no its not the most original but we could still do it.

"Fine then, don't believe me."  Marth pats the pokeball containing Bagon.  "We needed to do some training anyways."

Light

"I'm from outside of town." Kyle said. "Do you know of anywhere I can stay?"

Eizweir

OoC// wow... I really messed up that moveset...

Marth turned and left, just like that, if they didn't want to believe him, fine let them.  He went East, not knowing exactly where he was going.  He saw a tunnel opening ahead. A tunnel? hmmm, interesting...  He went inside.  The cave was a litlle dark at first, being a cave and all.  "Go! Bagon!" "Come on out Bagon, look at this tunnel.  "Bagon!"  Marth and Bagon pushed forward, and soon, a wild Geodude popped out.  Bagon, go!  Bagon jumped forward to face the Geodude.

Joeofmars

OoC// I know they did that in the show... this isn't the show.  :P

IC// "You can stay at a Pokemon Center. Most of them have rooms on the top. I wouldn't do that though." Boogie looked around. To see if anyone was listening. "I heard the teams are operating in the city."

OoC// I mentioned them, happy?  :P

Eizweir

OoC// Not really, but oh well.

Ic//  Any previous thoughts about the two boys were gone, it was now a match. "Bagon, use twister!  Try to slow it down."  Of course, being rock, the twister didn't do much to the Geodude. 
It's not working... dang!  The Geodude came and tackled the Bagon.  "Bagon! Get back up, use growl!"  The growl seemed to weaken the Geodude. 
"Ok, now use headbutt!"  Bagon lept at the pokemon, head first.  The attack hit, but it didn't seem to do much.   What's going on?  Why isn't anything working?  But the fact that Bagon wasn't doing to much damage gave Marth an idea.  "Bagon!  I think we can safely use thrash now!"
Bagon must've thought so, he started attacking with full force once again.
The Geodude didn't seem to show any sign of weakening, at first.  eventually the Geodude slowly started weakening, and it knew it too.  It jumped away from Bagon's attack, and started to glow a bit.  The glowing stopped and the Geodude looked more confident.  "Bagon, headbutt!"  But Bagon just basically bounced off the Pokemon. 
  Auh!  Now what?!  "Alright Bagon, let's try somethign different."  We need to get it off gaurd..  "Bagon, use twister, but aim it around the Geodude instead of directly at it."  The twister surrounded the Geodude.  "Bagon! Now use Headbutt directly into the middle of the storm!"  Bagon dove straiight at the storm, the twister dissapeared to show a startled Geodude.  The attack hit, knocking the Geodude back quite aways.  "Bagon, pull off!  Now Go, Pokeball!"  Marth through the Pokeball at the Geodude, and the Pokemon dissapeared inside. The ball shook once, twice, and then one more time before stopping.
  "Yes!  We did it! Bagon,good job, return, you deserve a nice long rest."  Well I better take this to the Pokemon Center...