News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

An Inside Job: The Revival.

Started by Joeofmars, December 29, 2007, 06:46:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fell

Martin went into the store, and exchanged the coupons for a poketech.

Spongebob does not approve

Light

Kyle became extremely attentive. "You mean Aqua and Magma? I wouldn't want to mess with them. Any other ideas?"
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Joeofmars

Quote from: LightningSword on January 23, 2008, 05:27:20 PM
Kyle became extremely attentive. "You mean Aqua and Magma? I wouldn't want to mess with them. Any other ideas?"

"Actually, all of the teams. Team Rocket, Magma, Aqua, and Galaxy. They have been seen and may be forming up." Boogie noticed the sudden seriousness in his voice. "Me and Martin are going to Oreburgh, do you want to come with us?"

OoC// Did Martin and Boogie ever tell each other their names?  :O We will just assume, I guess.

Eizweir

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on January 23, 2008, 05:14:46 PM
Martin went into the store, and exchanged the coupons for a poketech.

Ooc//You ruined it!  And its spelled Poketch

Marth walks back into Jubilife city to go to the Pokemon Center.  He sees one of theboys from earlier talking to a different boy.
  Ahh, who cares?  Marth walks into the Pokemon Center and heals up hs new Geodude and his Bagon.
OoC// Probably not going to RP anymore until tomorrow
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Light

Huh... Aqua and Magma teaming up? Not likely. Kyle thought. He turned his attention back to Boogie. "Sure, I'd be glad to, uhh..." He gestured with his hand, as to ask him for his name.

Fell

Ooc// How did I ruin it? O_o I guess not paying attention to your posts was a mistake......

Eizweir

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on January 24, 2008, 05:21:56 AM
Ooc// How did I ruin it? O_o I guess not paying attention to your posts was a mistake......
Ooc//You made it so simple, walk in the store andtrade in some coupons....  I was going to use the Poketch for the teams,

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Light

((One; You forgot to mark your post as OOC.

Two; It's an RP. People can do (almost) whatever they want. No one controls another person.))

Eizweir

Quote from: LightningSword on January 24, 2008, 04:48:49 PM

Two; It's an RP. People can do (almost) whatever they want. No one controls another person.))
OoC// Fixed (double checks Ooc <--)  and sorry, I just had a small little plan that I was trying to set up

Joeofmars

Quote from: LightningSword on January 24, 2008, 04:48:49 PM

OoC// Yes. If you want to set up a plot twist, you can PM me. If someone doesn't do what you want them to, do not complain.

IC//
Quote from: LightningSword on January 23, 2008, 07:55:10 PM
Huh... Aqua and Magma teaming up? Not likely. Kyle thought. He turned his attention back to Boogie. "Sure, I'd be glad to, uhh..." He gestured with his hand, as to ask him for his name.

Noticing his gesture, Boogie said "Oh! My name is Boogie. Well... it's just a nickname. But you can call me that!"

OoC// Now... to wait for Martin to come out. =P

Fell

Ic// Martin came out, and put on his Poketch.

"Hey guys, whatcha talking about?"

Ooc// THERE! =P

Joeofmars

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on January 24, 2008, 05:47:54 PM
Ic// Martin came out, and put on his Poketch.

"Hey guys, whatcha talking about?"

Ooc// THERE! =P

"My new friend Kyle is gonna come with us to Oreburgh, OK?"

Fell

"I don't mind." Martin replied to Boogie.

Light

((Error: Kyle never gave Boogie his name.))

Kyle put his hand out, as to shake their hands. "Kyle. Kyle Starla. Pleased to meet you. Maybe we could have a quick battle before or after our trip to Oreburgh?"

Joeofmars

OoC// Sorry, I never realized.

Boogie shook his hand. "Sure we can battle." He called out Elekid.

"Ele-elekid!"