News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

NSFCD T-Shirt contest! Open for entries. JUST BUY ONE.

Started by Silverhawk79, July 11, 2008, 06:37:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riosan

Quote from: Dill on September 13, 2008, 12:02:25 PM
Besides, it's catchy.

Not really.

Quote from: Moriarty on September 13, 2008, 12:09:09 PM
You did say something about a cartoon, but in another thread I believe.

True, but I didn't suggest it. I said something in response to someone, and people started going "omg good idea". I didn't mean to suggest anything, I was being stupid as usual.

Personally, I don't like the name Vaatiland, let's try something else.
[21:51]   <Smashin>   No one likes a sad fat kid.
[21:51]   Mystic has left #nsider (Leaving.)

Dill

Quote from: Riosan on September 13, 2008, 12:18:57 PM
Quote from: Dill on September 13, 2008, 12:02:25 PM
Besides, it's catchy.

Not really.

Quote from: Moriarty on September 13, 2008, 12:09:09 PM
You did say something about a cartoon, but in another thread I believe.

True, but I didn't suggest it. I said something in response to someone, and people started going "omg good idea". I didn't mean to suggest anything, I was being stupid as usual.

Personally, I don't like the name Vaatiland, let's try something else.

If your only contribution is to tell us to try something else, then you really aren't contributing anything. Why don't you try thinking of a name?

Moriarty

Quote from: Riosan on September 13, 2008, 12:18:57 PM
I was being stupid as usual.

Of course, we wouldn't expect anything else out of you. And since you're such a dumbass, and readily admit to it, your opinion is obviously thrown out unless you can make a good legitimate contribution to a name.
QuoteWhere'd Annyong get that juice box?

Riosan

Quote from: Moriarty on September 13, 2008, 01:11:04 PM
your opinion is obviously thrown out unless you can make a good legitimate contribution to a name.

My suggestion: Durp.

You said it had to be a legitimate contribution, not a particularly awesome one.

Moriarty

Quote from: Riosan on September 13, 2008, 01:41:57 PM
your opinion is obviously thrown out unless you can make agood legitimate contribution to a name.

You said it had to be a legitimate contribution, not a particularly awesome one.

Hrm, apparently you're not only a dumbass, but you also can't read. I said it had to be good, which is also implied to it has be awesome. Your contribution is neither good nor awesome, and thusly you have failed again.

Also, a legitimate contribution has to have some sort of logo or reasoning to back it up; you can't just throw out words willy nilly. This isn't NS2.

Dill

Quote from: Moriarty on September 13, 2008, 01:50:44 PM
Quote from: Riosan on September 13, 2008, 01:41:57 PM
your opinion is obviously thrown out unless you can make agood legitimate contribution to a name.

Hrm, apparently you're not only a dumbass, but you also can't read. I said it had to be good, which is also implied to it has be awesome. Your contribution is neither good nor awesome, and thusly you have failed again.

Also, a legitimate contribution has to have some sort of logo or reasoning to back it up; you can't just throw out words willy nilly. This isn't NS2.

I think the matter at hand is not that he is posting random names willy nilly; it's that he's posting names willy nilly and is expecting more praise than a response with a well thought-out name, accompanied with a flag.

Moriarty

Quote from: Dill on September 13, 2008, 01:54:21 PM
I think the matter at hand is not that he is posting random names willy nilly; it's that he's posting names willy nilly and is expecting more praise than a response with a well thought-out name, accompanied with a flag.

Either way, the matter at hand is an issue. He can't go posting names willy nilly, good or bad, and expect everyone to praise him for doing so. Has has no flag, no reasoning, no logo and no slogan. That combined with his admitting of his stupidity should invalidate anything he has to say.

Unless you can provide a photo of him killing a bear (with today's newspaper). Then a committee might consider him existent.

Riosan

Quote from: Moriarty on September 13, 2008, 02:06:53 PM
Unless you can provide a photo of him killing a bear (with today's newspaper). Then a committee might consider him existent.

Okay, here's another almost-suggestion: The Bungalow as the name. Everyone hates the Town Square.

Lohn Jocke

Silverhawk79

Quit spamming this thread up, for intercourse 's sake.

Riosan

Dill

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on September 13, 2008, 02:34:27 PM
Quit spamming this thread up, for intercourse 's sake.

It'd be easier if we actually knew what we were making. From the rules, it seems like we're just looking for any random Woot-esque shirt design that has very little to actually do with the forum.

I understand the idea of freestyle, but there's a line between indecisively looking or being desperate for any sort of design that will sell.

Lohn Jocke

Quote from: Riosan on September 13, 2008, 02:36:13 PM
Quote from: Live2Die989 on September 13, 2008, 02:23:59 PM

Let's think for a second.

Make shirts that people would actually buy.
So you think people are going to buy "Real Nerds Wear #000000"?
I'm attempting to make one that people that have never heard of NSFCD might actually LIKE.

Riosan

Quote from: Live2Die989 on September 13, 2008, 02:39:26 PM
I'm attempting to make one that people that have never heard of NSFCD might actually LIKE.

I can't see someone actually going up and seeing that shirt and genuinely laughing.

Lohn Jocke

Quote from: Riosan on September 13, 2008, 02:40:26 PM
Quote from: Live2Die989 on September 13, 2008, 02:39:26 PM

I can't see someone actually going up and seeing that shirt and genuinely laughing.

Our Sociality today, being the idiots they are, would laugh their head off.
I'm just setting up the trap. >:)