News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Mack's Peril

Started by Macawmoses, January 24, 2009, 10:26:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jnfs2014

What.....the.....heck....just....happened?

Seriously, I don't like this style of play.

Jono2

Quote from: Red on February 10, 2009, 06:20:21 AM
I knew Riddler was a baddie, HTA was the Doctor, and MYL was the Horticulturalist.

Oh well, at least we finally won.

horticulturalist?  wtf?

and who was the painter?

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

Ridley

Quote from: `Matt` on February 10, 2009, 12:57:13 AM
Honestly, I am surprised that Riddler and Light lasted as long as they did, seeing normally those who more experience in the game are taken out first, seeing they're possible threats. I was killed for the wrong reasons of being hated among most, but at least this time it was a correct vote. I congratulate the innocents for lucking out and winning this game. Vampires had the upper-hand at the start, but after I died, odds became in favor of the innocents.

I suspected you for the right reasons. ;D
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Red

Quote from: Jono2 on February 10, 2009, 10:15:26 AM
I knew Riddler was a baddie, HTA was the Doctor, and MYL was the Horticulturalist.

horticulturalist?  wtf?

and who was the painter?
He was able to save people from the plague, I think. I found out the name, but not to sure on the ability. Oh well, all is well that ends well.

SkyMyl

I had the ability to protect one person per night from the plague, and revive one person who died from the plague.

Doesn't matter now. We somehow managed to win a blindfolded game.

Red

Quote from: MasterYoungLink on February 10, 2009, 10:53:05 AM
I had the ability to protect one person per night from the plague, and revive one person who died from the plague.

Doesn't matter now. We somehow managed to win a blindfolded game.
I got half of it right, at least.

Ridley

I was the knight, lolololololololololol. I was abloe to kill one person like a vigilante and survive one attack.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Silverhawk79

horticulturalist?  wtf?

and who was the painter?
Hi thurr. :3

jnfs2014

I was the Persephone. Someone who could sacrifice itself to resurrect another.

THEBIRD

Ha, I was the tracker (each night phase got to look up on info on any member). I used my skills to assume LS was one of the baddies (kept tabs on him for a while, and his info checked out as a baddie). And `Matt`, I voted you out because you seemed to be acting too much like one of us. You were trying too hard to blend in, so I decided you had to be hiding something. Therefore I assumed you were a werewolf.

Ha, cool, I assumed two of them correctly, the others I was still fishing around for. But we won so know need to look now XD. Plus the answers were posted...

Red

I was the Grave Digger. Each night phase I was able to ask one dead person a question each night.

Once Mack died, I was able to ask him who all the Vampires were. But at this point, only Riddler was left.

Matt

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on February 10, 2009, 12:33:49 PM
And `Matt`, I voted you out because you seemed to be acting too much like one of us. You were trying too hard to blend in, so I decided you had to be hiding something. Therefore I assumed you were a werewolf.

Hardly. I gave away so many hints that I was a Vampire in the thread and chat, plus I don't need to blend in, I am threat as innocent or baddie. I'll willingly have a person on my side killed off if it beneficial in the long run.

HTA!

Quote from: `Matt` on February 10, 2009, 03:20:47 PM
Quote from: Birdie of Aces on February 10, 2009, 12:33:49 PM
And `Matt`, I voted you out because you seemed to be acting too much like one of us. You were trying too hard to blend in, so I decided you had to be hiding something. Therefore I assumed you were a werewolf.

Hardly. I gave away so many hints that I was a Vampire in the thread and chat, plus I don't need to blend in, I am threat as innocent or baddie. I'll willingly have a person on my side killed off if it beneficial in the long run.

lol
its funny cuz he takes it srs.

Jono2

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on February 10, 2009, 12:24:09 PM

horticulturalist?  wtf?

and who was the painter?
Hi thurr. :3

d'awwwwww ♥♥♥

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

GreatGonzales106

I was the witness. I got to find out who one of the vamps was in the beginning, and I got Matt.