News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Red's Werewolf.

Started by Red, February 06, 2009, 05:31:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red

Well, I was going to make this this thread late into Mack's thread, right before it died. But then I come on, and noticed HTA made one, so here it is. :P

ROLES ARE BEING ASSIGNED. WILL UNLOCK AFTERWORDS.

Well....Not really. This was originally made for Hadaway! but not enough people signed up, so it's going to be interforumal. If you wish to join, I'll accept your pms and stuff from here, story updates occur at Hadway!, and NSF but the story will be continued in more depth (More detail, better plot etc.) at Hadaway!. Here's the link: http://hadaway.aurality.org/forums/index.php?topic=4739.msg84994#msg84994 It would be much more convenient if you went over there, but if you just want to pm here, I'll constantly look at both site's pms. So don't sweat it. But don't ninny to me if you pm me here, and your vote/special ability wasn't used. That's not my fault, nor will it ever be.

Hadians:
1.Kingmush
2.Champ
3.Nucklez
4.Ridley
5.MASTERofGAMING
6.Mack
7.~Armory~
NSF:
1.JNFS
2.MYL
3.Doodle

Macawmoses

You maybe should put me on the NSF side of things. I realize I signed up at Hadaway, but in no way am I a Hadian. :P Then again, Hadaway is one of my other retreats....eh, whatever.

jnfs2014

Red

Quote from: mackormoses on February 06, 2009, 05:45:46 PM
You maybe should put me on the NSF side of things. I realize I signed up at Hadaway, but in no way am I a Hadian. :P Then again, Hadaway is one of my other retreats....eh, whatever.
Whatever. It really makes no difference at all. Same goes for Ridley, if you look at it that way.

SkyMyl

Kingmush

Mack doesn't love me? </3

Just kidding, but I hope that people sign up so we can get this going and whatnot. =p

Macawmoses

Quote from: Kingmush on February 06, 2009, 07:06:58 PM
Mack doesn't love me? </3

Just kidding, but I hope that people sign up so we can get this going and whatnot. =p
I love you Mr. VP.

Doodle

I'll sign up. A werewolf being mixed with different sites could be interesting.
I should probably register at that place, though.
YEAH

Kingmush

Quote from: DOODLEboy99 on February 07, 2009, 09:44:06 AM
I'll sign up. A werewolf being mixed with different sites could be interesting.
I should probably register at that place, though.
I see you joined. ;p I guess I'll be the first to welcome you...from another site.

Red

Roles are assigned tomorrow. Sign up now.

HTA!

I'm not running mine if your running yours...
But I posted mine first IIRC (on NSF anyway) so....

Matt

Quote from: HTA on February 07, 2009, 12:30:30 PM

I personally think your's and Red's won't get very far, the rules you have set up will cause conflict later on thus ruining the game, and Red's is a interforum Werewolf and I can guarantee it won't last long without getting out of hand. If you rules went didn't against normal Werewolf rules, then maybe yours might be successful.

HTA!

Quote from: `Matt` on February 07, 2009, 03:12:08 PM

I personally think your's and Red's won't get very far, the rules you have set up will cause conflict later on thus ruining the game, and Red's is a interforum Werewolf and I can guarantee it won't last long without getting out of hand. If you rules went didn't against normal Werewolf rules, then maybe yours might be successful.
I haven't posted rules yet. D:
Technically, it can be played like a normal Werewolf... with an optional twist.

Either way, mine came first, but if you insist on running yours...

Red

Quote from: HTA on February 07, 2009, 05:14:42 PM
Quote from: `Matt` on February 07, 2009, 03:12:08 PM

I haven't posted rules yet. D:
Technically, it can be played like a normal Werewolf... with an optional twist.

Either way, mine came first, but if you insist on running yours...
Mine was posted at Hadaway on the 29th of January. I was just waiting for the voting to be done, since it could have been with toher forums also. It just turns out that it happened to be NSFCD.

Although I probably will change the mrules so that you have to play at Hadaway, since I promised Mush...

Lohn Jocke