News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

The Destroyer Game

Started by Dog Food, March 14, 2010, 01:39:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dog Food

Quote from: Night the Lucario on March 27, 2010, 02:24:44 PM
Damn it, I have a picture for this! How do I upload it?
Copy the last destroyer game image into Paint or something. Put in your picture. Save it and then upload it at a site like imageshack.us or photobucket.com. Use that url, copy it and put it in this topic as an image.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Night the Lucario

Thank you, thank you very much.

The figure in green holding the sword is Link. I know, it doesn't look a thing like Link, but rest assured, it is Link.
When one lives by the pen, one dies by the angry characters you misused. But it's too much fun not to!
Forsooth, I AM insane! FEAR ME, YE MORTALS, OR DESPAIR AT MY INSANITY! *insane cackling*
Ahem. Anyone have an RP? I need an outlet for my randomness. ;D
Think another thought, dream another dream, live another lie.
I'm writing poetry. Anyone have a request?
I'm Night the Lucario. Although that should be obvious. Just look at the sig. Or title and PT.

JrDude

Quote from: Night the Lucario on March 27, 2010, 03:02:44 PM

The figure in green holding the sword is Link. I know, it doesn't look a thing like Link, but rest assured, it is Link.
I see Link, but he's just standing there, you must destroy it with a slash or something that resembles destroying.
[move][/move]
Dude .

The Riddler

I already used Link anyway, he's already been destroyed. :(

JrDude

Quote from: Rosencrantz on March 28, 2010, 12:57:42 AM
I already used Link anyway, he's already been destroyed. :(
works since there are like 40 different links, though there's only 1 game with multiple links in the same time area, but they all wore different color clothing.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Dog Food

Quote from: Night the Lucario on March 27, 2010, 03:02:44 PM

Link's arrow has been used. Just add in a weapon Link can use that is different from his arrows and edit your post with that and it will work.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.