News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

How Much Do You Care For Your Starter?

Started by JrDude, June 26, 2008, 06:03:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JrDude

Ok, at the begining of each game, some proffesor gives you a pok?mon of your choice (out of the 3), suposovely(SP?) your FIRST pok?mon ever. Now, how long do you keep that pok?mon? And by keep that pok?mon, I mean keep it in your party.

I, no matter who I picked, I keep them in my team forevur.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Red

ThePowerOfOne

I always keep them. Its my first Pokemon, I wouldn't trade it.

Genki

I keep them in my party mostly because since I've had them the longest, they end up being my highest leveled pokemon.
We Are All One
8th Circuit

Airhead

Quote from: Genki on June 26, 2008, 07:10:41 PM
I keep them in my party mostly because since I've had them the longest, they end up being my highest leveled pokemon.
Yeah same here.
I would never trade my first Pok?mon.

Zies

...This would have to vary depending on the Pokemon it is...
...If it's a cool one like Totodile or Torchic, then it's probably worth hanging on to...

...If it's something rather bland, then it'll just sit in my PC while I train bug Pokemon...:>...

Quote from: Gaitorbait208...I was about to have to Veritas Est Fortis your mom...

Kaso

I stopped my Torterra at Level 50, the same as my other starters, with the exception of my Level 100 Swampert, who is one of my main Pokemon.

Macawmoses

It really depends.

When I have plans of making a specific team by type, I get rid of it, but usually my starter stays in my party until I have acquired the ultimate ice pokemon, and usually it is the first I level to 100, and enter contests. I don't just abandon it, but it doesn't get a free ride, either.

jnfs2014

I only trained Empoleon to Lv.36 so not really.

ThePowerOfOne

Quote from: JNeedForSpeed2014 on June 27, 2008, 10:17:04 AM
I only trained Empoleon to Lv.36 so not really.
What else did you use? lol

I trained my Torterra to Lv.100 :P

Daft Pink

I don't really care about my starter. I ditched it a while back.

SkyMyl

They always stay in my team. ALWAYS. And they're the highest leveled of the party, excluding Legendaries and events.

I always try to give them the best treatment of all my Pokemon.

Leggy

For FireRed Yes --> Charizard!!!
For Ruby Yes --> Sceptile!!!!
For Diamon Nope --> lol empoleon or some poop it's 50 something  :<

To be honest, when I was restarting on my Ruby one time, I started with TorChick ...don't know if it's a glitch or what but the next day it wasn't there!!!! alon with 5 other pokemon just a poochyenna thing so i leveld that as my main lol...weird right? Got that all the way to 100 =\

DBY106698

It depends. 95% of the time my starter in in my party at all times. The reason is it's usually my highest level pokemon and I bring it out if need be because some comptuer is beating my lowwer levels that I'm raising. There has been a time where I didn't care for my starter, Turtwig, and used it to make my way through the game until I got another really high leveled pokemon, then I boxed the starter.

Super

I only keep the badass Pokemon.

Charizard is awesome.