<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

NSFCD Member Countdown (COMPLETE!)

Started by Mystic, September 21, 2010, 05:53:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DededeCloneChris

bluaki

I might as well join.

Is cookies eligible for this list? If so, I guess you can add it too.

Mystic

No cookies. He can't vote, so it'd be unfair.

Shujinco2

HEY WHERE AM I?

Sing me up bro.

Mystic

Do you guys want a long time to PM me your votes (say, a week) or just a few days?

Matt

Well Mystic, you say this will be fun and I have my doubts, but considering you're a badass, sign me up.

Mystic

Quote from: Matt on September 23, 2010, 04:50:45 PM
Well Mystic, you say this will be fun and I have my doubts, but considering you're a badass, sign me up.
Well even if not done, you're not doing much. Just rank your favorites.

Quote from: Shujinco2 on September 23, 2010, 04:29:18 PM
HEY WHERE AM I?

Sing me up bro.
I singed you up.

Mystic

So today is the last day to sign up. 9PM Pacific time, you guys can start voting by PMing me. Please don't post your votes in the thread.

chaosgear

I guess I'll sign up, but...
nobody remembers me!!!!
And there's no way in heck that I'm winning.
But sure, why not...

Mystic

Someone remembers you! Everyone will vote for you probably, it's just a matter of how high.

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

Mystic

After 9PM, in case there are any last minute people added to the list. I've decided the deadline to vote will be Friday October 1st (6PM Pacific Time). So you guys will have time to decide. I'm assuming everyone who votes will be just the people who entered to be voted on, so if everyone gets them in early, I may bump up the date a day or two depending.

ThePowerOfOne

Question: Can we vote for ourselves?

Mystic

I thought about this, and I was going to let you, but I think it'd be much more accurate of a countdown if you couldn't. So I've decided you CAN NOT vote for yourself. Bit more of an edge I guess.

Mystic

Ok, so we have reached the time. Start deciding on your list. Votes are due Friday, October 1st, 2010 at 6PM Pacific Time. I already have one person's in. :)