News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

i'm drinking a strawberry banana smoothie

Started by Custom, April 13, 2011, 04:57:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kayo

Quote from: FruitFlow on April 14, 2011, 03:25:38 PM
Mine is about a half an hour walk, but gets cut to about 15 minutes since I'm usually jogging/running.
Which pretty much makes it a 5-10 minute drive depending on traffic.
I don't like running to get places. If I'm going to take the time to travel somewhere by foot, I'll walk. The scenery is nice around here anyway. Also running a long distance while carrying poop sucks.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Quote from: Chandelure on April 14, 2011, 03:37:04 PM
I don't like running to get places. If I'm going to take the time to travel somewhere by foot, I'll walk. The scenery is nice around here anyway. Also running a long distance while carrying poop sucks.
It's a nice workout though.
At least to me it is since I exercise on a daily basis during the weekdays (and occasionally maybe on the weekends).
So long distances are basically nothing to me.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Kayo

Quote from: FruitFlow on April 14, 2011, 06:22:12 PM
It's a nice workout though.
At least to me it is since I exercise on a daily basis during the weekdays (and occasionally maybe on the weekends).
So long distances are basically nothing to me.
I'm fine with exercise, but running is one of the few things I hate. It's boring to me. I'd rather walk and look around, and that's exercise too.

I'd rather walk 5 miles than run one, providing I have scenery to look at.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Quote from: Chandelure on April 14, 2011, 07:24:56 PM
I'm fine with exercise, but running is one of the few things I hate. It's boring to me. I'd rather walk and look around, and that's exercise too.

I'd rather walk 5 miles than run one, providing I have scenery to look at.
Track training at school is pretty much what got me into the whole running business.
Oh, man. Those were the days.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."