News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

THE SWORD: (Still Hiring! First Round Up Soon!)

Started by Sillyri, September 26, 2007, 12:19:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sillyri

THE SWORD

Hey guys! It's me, outspoken Sillyri, back again to find the best Soul Calibur Two Character.

Well, it's GREAT to be on the BRAND NEW NSIDER FORUMS, so I hope that I receive warm welcomes. *crickets chirp in background* I must be mistaken...  

Well, anyway, I present to you the TABLE OF CONTENTS.

THE TABLE OF CONTENTS

1) The Sword: A tutorial of how this LARGE test works.

2) Lakeside Coliseum Gambling Den: Bet on your favorite character and receive a sig-add-on with YOUR favorite character AND your screenname.

3) Most Valuable Weapon Master: Which character accumulated the most weapons?

4) The Money Pit: Answer trivia questions and win a sig-add-on with your favorite weapon on it.

5) Recaps: What the heck happened there? Who battled, who stayed, who went, and videos, all in the recap section.

6) Sponsors: Where can you find other forums like this? Check it out to see.

So, explore, and see who wins THE SWORD.

THE SWORD

Well, in THE SWORD, we seperate our twenty warriors onto four teams of five, and five groups of four. To help you see what we're doing more clearly, we'll be using a chart.

RED TEAM GREEN TEAM
1. raygun101093 Skatababe

This is only a little bit of the chart for just a tutorial. As you can see, I'm on the red team and Skata is on the green. Don't worry, we're not actual warriors. Now, teams participate in challenges to avoid the dreaded temple round. The team that ultimately loses gets the temple round, and the person with the weakest weapon is eliminated.

BUT, all is not lost for this warrior, as they can be resurrected. But, they won't rely on people on their team. Instead, they rely on warriors who are in their group to help them out of the hole. A group member can resurrect a fellow group member by reaching their strongest weapon, and by winning ONE BATTLE WITH THAT WEAPON. Once that is completed, their group member is resurrected...and the person who resurrected them drops back down to their weakest weapon. We want to see if they can make a quick recovery. Now, the person who was resurrected won't participate in the round they were resurrected in. Instead, they will participate the next round. However, if an entire group has been eliminated, they are now PERMANENTLY ELIMINATED. No one can resurrect them.

Now, let's say that me and Skata are in a group together. Skata has won a battle with her strongest weapon. But, because I'm still in the game, she can't get rid of it. Now, let's say I'm only on my fourth weapon. At temple round, I'm about to get eliminated. If I get eliminated, Skata would resurrect me at the temple unwillingly, and I'd still stay at my fourth weapon. However, she'd go back down to her weakest weapon. This is called a BLOCKED TEMPLE ELIMINATION.

Now, what about ties? If two or more people in the temple round both are tied for the weakest weapon, then we do a BETWEEN TEAM MATCH. The winner(s) will move up one weapon. The other gets eliminated, unless the blocked temple elimination rule applies.

LAKESIDE COLISEUM GAMBLING DEN

Welcome to the LAKESIDE COLISEUM GAMBLING DEN! Here, you can bet on characters to win the competition! Send a PM to me saying what character you'd like to bet on, and the winners will receive a sig-add-on.

NOTE: IF YOU'D LIKE TO CREATE THE SIG-ADD-ON, PLEASE PM ME.

Combatants for betting:
MITSURUGI
LINK
NECRID
TAKI
TALIM
CASSANDRA
YUNSUNG
RAPHAEL
KILIK
XIANGHUA
MAXI
YOSHIMITSU
CHARADE
NIGHTMARE
IVY
CERVANTES
SOPHITIA
ASTAROTH
VOLDO
SEUNG MINA

Place your bets now! I'll place your name beside the character you bet on.

NOTE: I WILL NOT SUBMIT YOU IF YOU POST BET. PLEASE SEND ME A PM IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BET.

MOST VALUABLE WEAPON MASTER

Currently, there is no MVWS. Come back later to see.

Past MVWS:
None

THE MONEY PIT

Welcome to the Money Pit! Here, you can answer trivia questions and win a nice sig-add-on. Check it out!

TODAY'S QUESTION:

Which default character was not featured in the opening introduction?

A: LINK
B: VOLDO
C: XIANGHUA

RECAPS

The Sword has chosen teams, but the Sword has still not started.

YOUTUBE RECAPS:

Currently, the Sword has not started yet.

THE SWORD PLACEMENT SETTINGS:

RED TEAM
1. Cassandra Alexandra-0 Weapons Collected-Current Weapon: Keepsake
2. Astaroth-0 Weapons Collected-Current Weapon: Rock
3. Seung Mina-0 Weapons Collected-Current Weapon: Feather Broom
4. Charade-0 Wins Total-Current Weapon: Random
5. Heishiro Mitsurugi-0 Weapons Collected-Current Weapon: Souvenir Gift

GREEN TEAM
1. Nightmare-0 Weapons Collected-Current Weapon: Galley Oar
2. Ivy Valentine-0 Weapons Collected-Current Weapon: Prototype Ivy Blade
3. Hong Yunsung-0 Weapons Collected-Current Weapon: Child's Sword
4. Necrid-0 Weapons Collected-Current Weapon: Ethearal Edge
5. Voldo-0 Weapons Collected-Current Weapon: Tambourines

BLUE TEAM
1. Chai Xianghua-0 Weapons Collected-Current Weapon: Calligraphy Brush
2. Cervantes de Leon-0 Weapons Collected-Current Weapon: Imitation Swords
3. Link-0 Weapons Collected-Current Weapon: Bug Catching Net
4. Maxi-0 Weapons Collected-Current Weapon: Termite Snack
5. Yoshimitsu-0 Weapons Collected-Current Weapon: Shepherd's Crook

PURPLE TEAM
1. Taki-0 Weapons Collected-Current Weapon: Tobacco Pipes
2. Sophitia Alexandra-0 Weapons Collected-Current Weapon: Memento
3. Talim-0 Weapons Collected-Current Weapon: Weights
4. Kilik-0 Weapons Collected-Current Weapon: Bamboo Staff
5. Raphael Sorel-0 Weapons Collected-Current Weapon: Cane

Numbers stand for what group they're in.

SPONSORS:

THE MAIN SWORD FORUM: s3.invisionfree.com/The_Sword/
OTHER FORUMS: s13.invisionfree.com/The_Ty_Revolution/
nsiderforums.net
(Note to peoples who go on Gaia, I tried doing this on Gaia, but a mod moved it, unfortunately. It's in the chatterbox...if you can find it. Username on Gaia is raygun101093.)

NOTE: IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SPONSOR THE SWORD, PLEASE PM ME WITH A LINK.

So, find out who will win... THE SWORD.

Sillyri

So, yeah, I'll PROBABLY get the first round up tonight...unless my mom yells at me for being lazy. :P

Sillyri

BTW, for the MAIN sword forum, I need admins and mods and whatnot.

To be an admin, you must know me, for contests on the old nsider and blahblahblah.

For a mod, you must fill out this form.

Screename:
Favorite SC2 characters (You need a minimum of 4):
Least favorite SC2 characters (You need a minimum of 4):
DO YOU HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE MODERATING A FORUM AT ALL?:

I'll get more positions later.

BlueLink16

Dude, there isn't near enough people on at one time to do a contest type of thing yet.
I would suggest doing it in a week or two, when the boards are a lot more active.

Sillyri

Quote from: BlueLink16 on September 26, 2007, 12:46:44 PM
Dude, there isn't near enough people on at one time to do a contest type of thing yet.
I would suggest doing it in a week or two, when the boards are a lot more active.

Oh well...I'll just run it for now, and see how it goes. No use in not trying.

Sillyri

The first round will be up soon, as well as a YOU TUBE recap. Hallelujah! So, place your bets.