News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

So I had an Internet Saftey assembly today...

Started by sleepin_dude_99, December 20, 2007, 02:07:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaz

My name is Ryan Michael Wells. I live in Baudette, MN. Zip code is 56623. I'm 19. I go to Bemidji State University.
Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

PsychoYoshi

oshi guys therez a picture of me on this forum plz dut com and raep me k?

I love adults who think they can shield kids from the Internet when they themselves know absolutely nothing about it. <3

Kaz

Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

bluaki

Quote from: Zovistograt on December 20, 2007, 02:16:02 PM
Speaking of Internet safety, isn't it annoying when people insist they know about the Internet when they really don't?  My dad said to me once that I should never go on a chatroom or any Internet community because they're dangerous.  I told him that this is not the case, and he said that he knows I think he's wrong (right olol) but he's really right.  The conversation ended with him saying that if he ever sees me on a chatroom he'll destroy my computer or something like that.

good thing he doesn't live with me olol >.>
My mom is like that. She doesn't even know I visit any forums, except I might have told her once about the old Nsider like 2 years ago.

Hiei

You expected something more than some overpaid poop holes to spread FUD? Just for kicks, now.

First Name -- John
Last Name -- Quilty
Address -- Don't want you guys mailing me poop, so just Orland Park, IL
Phone # -- Don't want you guys calling me at 4AM
School you go to -- Moraine Valley Community College
Height -- 5'11
Weight -- 205
Gender -- Male
Pictures of yourself -- Will put later

ZGDK

Pikagirl_777

Geez. Height? Weight? You got to be kidding me. I never give out any info really. Just that I'm a girl. That's it. My mom knows that I go on here, but she knows it's a Video gaming message board, so she's cool with it, as long as I don't give out any information. I don't think my dad knows I'm on here though.

bluaki

Oh, by the way 8)

First Name: Jennifer
Last Name: Starts with a "B"
Address: Some place in northwestern Tampa (state is Florida)
Phone #: Don't want people calling me, area code is 813
School you go to: Gaither High School
Height: Haven't measured myself at all recently
Weight: Same as height
Pictures of yourself: No
Age (was missing from the list for some reason): 14

The most this stuff can do against me is if somebody already knows me IRL, then they'd know what I do online gonk;
Anyways, my school has 2371 students. There must be at least like 10 Jennifers, it's kinda common of a name. With starting homeschool next year, even that attachment will be broken.

bluaki

Quote from: Kilroy on December 20, 2007, 03:24:43 PM
Quote from: bluaki on December 20, 2007, 03:24:02 PM

ololol
We actually don't have a decent camera :-X
Not to mention that, unlike the text information, anybody who sees my picture and knows me already IRL can immediately make a connection while they'd actually have to put effort towards piecing together little tidbits I've given out in text.

sleepin_dude_99

Quote from: bluaki on December 20, 2007, 03:33:25 PM

ololol
Not to mention that, unlike the text information, anybody who sees my picture and knows me already IRL can immediately make a connection while they'd actually have to put effort towards piecing together little tidbits I've given out in text.
ololol

bluaki

Quote from: Kilroy on December 20, 2007, 03:34:14 PM

ololol
ololol
ololol

Linkman

I think we all have the Common Sense to not need a speaker say this to us....

sleepin_dude_99

Quote from: bluaki on December 20, 2007, 03:35:04 PM
Quote from: Kilroy on December 20, 2007, 03:34:14 PM

ololol
ololol
ololol
ololol