News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

So I had an Internet Saftey assembly today...

Started by sleepin_dude_99, December 20, 2007, 02:07:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syncopathic

Quote from: Ciel_00 on December 20, 2007, 09:13:54 PM
Quote from: Ludwig3 on December 20, 2007, 09:09:38 PM
Quote from: Ciel_00 on December 20, 2007, 09:08:11 PM
Quote from: Ludwig3 on December 20, 2007, 09:06:21 PM
Quote from: Ciel_00 on December 20, 2007, 09:04:47 PM
I love it when people think they can give a speech on internet safety when they don't know anything about the internet.  It's silly because they'll think that they can tell people what sites are safe on the internet and what aren't and they haven't even been to those sites and they're just telling them what they heard.  My Mom's pretty clueless when it comes to the internet... I told my Mom that I went to gameFAQS once and she acted like she didn't care so it's not like I am getting in trouble for going on the internet at my home. 
tell her about 4chan and see if she doesnt care >_>
My Mom doesn't even know what 4chan is.  Besides, I don't even go on 4chan anymore, that place, is filled with idiots.  It's not fun for me to go there anymore. 
theres quite a few people here that go to 4chan, including me.
I didn't say that everyone on 4chan was an idiot.  I only said that there were a lot of idiots on 4chan.  I think that I can say that for any forum, but, 4chan, freaks me out at times, and, I don't like it anymore. 
lotus tit got you?

Ciel_00

Quote from: Ludwig3 on December 20, 2007, 09:15:40 PM
Quote from: Ciel_00 on December 20, 2007, 09:13:54 PM
Quote from: Ludwig3 on December 20, 2007, 09:09:38 PM
Quote from: Ciel_00 on December 20, 2007, 09:08:11 PM
Quote from: Ludwig3 on December 20, 2007, 09:06:21 PM
Quote from: Ciel_00 on December 20, 2007, 09:04:47 PM
I love it when people think they can give a speech on internet safety when they don't know anything about the internet.  It's silly because they'll think that they can tell people what sites are safe on the internet and what aren't and they haven't even been to those sites and they're just telling them what they heard.  My Mom's pretty clueless when it comes to the internet... I told my Mom that I went to gameFAQS once and she acted like she didn't care so it's not like I am getting in trouble for going on the internet at my home. 
tell her about 4chan and see if she doesnt care >_>
My Mom doesn't even know what 4chan is.  Besides, I don't even go on 4chan anymore, that place, is filled with idiots.  It's not fun for me to go there anymore. 
theres quite a few people here that go to 4chan, including me.
I didn't say that everyone on 4chan was an idiot.  I only said that there were a lot of idiots on 4chan.  I think that I can say that for any forum, but, 4chan, freaks me out at times, and, I don't like it anymore. 
lotus tit got you?

Yeah, I don't really like 4chan.  It's not that I didn't like it, it's that, the type of forum 4chan is doesn't suit me. 

Ridley

This is a pretty private forum for now so who cares what you do.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

LinkXLR

Quote from: Kilroy on December 20, 2007, 02:07:12 PM
So, none of you guys are child predators, right?

Also, the guy administering the assembly didn't know what an IP address was .

Anyway, he said that any info shouldn't be given out online, including...

First Name (Myspace)
Last Name (Myspace)
Address (Myspace)
Phone #(Maybe myspace)
School you go to (MYYYYYYYYSPAAAAAAAAACE)
Height (Myspace)
Weight (Myspace)
Gender (Myspace)
Pictures of yourself (Need I even say it?)

holy crap wer gnna git raped

It appears that the internet safety assembly people don't like MySpace.com.

That's me. :D ^

Also, join the Steam Nsider group for maximum fun.
Steam ID: KarthXLR

Kayo

i'm at school and only have 2 classes left.

but i had an internet safety thing a couple months ago....
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Ciel_00

Oh, and lol@the people in this thread giving away their private information!   :D