News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

RedRider fails...

Started by PhilliesPhan, September 26, 2007, 04:45:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhilliesPhan

First of all, he takes off my sig which he says is "revealing". (it was a pic of Ayane from DOAX) Then, he locks most of the posts here. And most sickening, he tries to get a young girl(playgirl) to fly up to his place and have sex with him. I might report that as sexual harassment. Seriously.

http://oneclickwifi.net/
Awesome site!
Check it out, I'm PhilliesPhan on there also!

Super Wario

*unimpressed*
I've seen worse
I've got no issues with him
he's cool

T-Virus

Quote from: PhilliesPhan on September 26, 2007, 04:45:09 PM
First of all, he takes off my sig which he says is "revealing". (it was a pic of Ayane from DOAX) Then, he locks most of the posts here. And most sickening, he tries to get a young girl(playgirl) to fly up to his place and have sex with him. I might report that as sexual harassment. Seriously.

I agree, he has not done a very good job...

JMV

1)Some one else removed your sig at first, it was reported by some one.
2)Playgirl is Felt, a homosexual male.
3)You're an idiot.

I'll leave it unlocked so you can try to reply.
Boyah Forums | Join Boyah

X-3

I think he's been doing an okay job. Your sig WAS revealing. Last time I checked, that's what sigs with women in bikini are. After you removed it once, you put it back up. Big no-no. Ask why it was taken down before putting it back up.

Oh, and boo-hoo, you've had threads locked. As if no one here has ever had a thread of theirs locked in a forum.

T-Virus

Quote from: JMV290 on September 26, 2007, 04:53:28 PM
3)You're an idiot.

Either way, he is not acting like a mod should.

PhilliesPhan

Quote from: X-3 on September 26, 2007, 04:54:17 PM
I think he's been doing an okay job. Your sig WAS revealing. Last time I checked, that's what sigs with women in bikini are. After you removed it once, you put it back up. Big no-no. Ask why it was taken down before putting it back up.

Oh, and boo-hoo, you've had threads locked. As if no one here has ever had a thread of theirs locked in a forum.
WTF? How old are you? Oh yea, I forgot. 12 year olds can tolerate cleavage anymore. Sorry.

Awesome site!

X-3

Quote from: T-Virus on September 26, 2007, 04:56:48 PM
Quote from: JMV290 on September 26, 2007, 04:53:28 PM
3)You're an idiot.

Either way, he is not acting like a mod should.

Yes, he actually is. The OP's complaints:

-Locks threads
-Took down revealing sig
-Some other poop I couldn't care about.

Mods lock threads if those threads are lame.
Mods take down sigs if they're considered un-appropriate.
Mods are allowed to invite girls to their place. It's true.

Judas

I'm not a huge fan of him, either.
"With a heart of furious fancies, whereof I am commander, with a burning spear and a horse of air, to the wilderness I wander."

X-3

Quote from: PhilliesPhan on September 26, 2007, 04:57:42 PM

WTF? How old are you? Oh yea, I forgot. 12 year olds can tolerate cleavage anymore. Sorry.

I'm 14, nerdo.

Judging by the WHINE WHINE WHINE level of this thread, I'm guessing you're 10.

Vaatix

Judging by the BLAH BLAH BLAH of this thread I'd say no one really cares.
<+Clu> my dick is a massive launch title

PhilliesPhan

Quote from: X-3 on September 26, 2007, 05:01:05 PM

I'm 14, nerdo.

Judging by the WHINE WHINE WHINE level of this thread, I'm guessing you're 10.
I'm older than you :D

Nerdo? Who says that?

The Irony Level is so high :D

Awesome site!

Psycho_Ivan

I think it was you were publicly advertising/showing off a woman. In other words, being derogatory.

JMV

oops I accidentally unlocked.

Also, you're an idiot.
Boyah Forums | Join Boyah