News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

When you first joined NSider did you want to be a Sage?

Started by Lotos, September 26, 2007, 09:35:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Macawmoses

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on September 26, 2007, 10:23:29 PM
I didn't know what a Sage was.... at the time.

All I wanted to do was talk about SSBB...
cause it was THAT Game that brought me to the forums in the
1st place.

wow, same for me

ERRORCODE

Well, when I first heard about it, I did. I didn't understand the requirements though so I just thought posting a lot, good grammar and thought or not, would be good enough. :P

Soon, I learned and became pretty determined. I would stay online for hours only making two or three posts. After about four months I decided to become a normal user.

Then, around late August of this year I came obsessed. I only posted in Newcomer or in worthwhile threads. I was always online...

Not a week before NSider closed I was back to normal, thank God. :P

0_o

Macawmoses

Quote from: ERRORCODE on September 27, 2007, 04:59:33 PM
Well, when I first heared about it it I did. I didn't understand the requirements though so I just thought posting a lot, good grammar and thought or not, would be good enough. :P

Soon, I learned and became pretty determined. I would stay online for hours only making two or three posts. After about four months I decided to become a normal user.

Then, around late August of this year I came obsessed. I only posted in Newcomer or in worthwhile threads. I was always online...

0_o

ya...i always thought you tried TOO hard

ERRORCODE

Quote from: mackormoses on September 27, 2007, 05:00:23 PM
Quote from: ERRORCODE on September 27, 2007, 04:59:33 PM
Well, when I first heared about it it I did. I didn't understand the requirements though so I just thought posting a lot, good grammar and thought or not, would be good enough. :P

0_o

ya...i always thought you tried TOO hard
Yeah, it really got boring refreshing the page over and over waiting for a new topic on the help boards.

Even after I stopped trying for Sage I still posted in Newcomer . I don't really know why. I guess becuase the race of trying to get first post never got old... 

Mew

When I joined Nsider I was a noob with forums and I didn't know what a Sage was. The Sages boards when I saw them I was like: Whatever. I never looked at them. But when I finally knew what a Sage was I did. But I really didn't try to be one. It was just too hard.

えっちーせんぱい

I didn't know what it was when I first joined, so no.

Bassir

Quote from: TheKoopaBros. on September 27, 2007, 03:39:58 PM
Quote from: Bassir on September 27, 2007, 03:24:54 PM
At some point I actually did want to have that triforce appear beside my name, but now I have urges to murder most of the sages.

*Hides from the murderous Bassir* D:

*runs*

DON'T WORRY SIR, YOU'RE CLEAN

YOU'RE NOT AN IDIOT LIKE 1L AND COMPUTERS

not famy

Yes, until a minute later when I realized you had to do stuff to become one.

sleepin_dude_99

I always thought of it as a little cool thing that you got. I'd accept if I was offered, but then again, the NOA's would be insane to pick me >_>

Tahrann

Puts the lotion on the skin or it gets the hose again!

Jono2

I did, until I came to the realization that the only reason Sages existed was to take poop for the MODs.

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

Riosan

I wanted to at first, and then when I finally realized that posting to try to get to Sage was boring, I stopped.
[21:51]   <Smashin>   No one likes a sad fat kid.
[21:51]   Mystic has left #nsider (Leaving.)

Silverhawk79

For my first week, I did.
Then I quit caring for a few years, and then I wanted to be a Sage again.
And then I quit caring again.