News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

ViewtifulBoy messaged me on youtube.

Started by Pokesamrus, December 31, 2007, 09:45:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pokesamrus

Quotesubject:nsiderforums.net
Do they miss me there? I'm trying to get back.

So, will you guys let him on? He's desperate.

Vaatix

<+Clu> my dick is a massive launch title

Ridley

...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

ZeldaGamer14

lol noishe.

Bring him back, he'll probably flame me like he did on the old NS.

Gwen Khan

I have talked to him on veoh and also said he is sad about being banned and has no idea why he was ip banned

Genius

Commander Awesome

Noishe is just a walking, talking, pile of flamebait.
If he came back, all anyone would do is flame the poop out of him.

I say no.

Ridley

...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

ZeldaGamer14

Quote from: Ridley on December 31, 2007, 09:51:21 AM
Quote from: Genius on December 31, 2007, 09:49:25 AM
Absolutely not.

Why not nobody cares about his opinions right?

When his opinions are as biased as they were with no support, what he called support was what a 8 year old would call support. "real anime sux because 4kids duz it bettur" Is not a valid reason.

Matt

Idc if you let him back or not,as long as he shuts up about viewtiful joe or w/e, that show sucks same with game, and he is slightly annoying :|

Genius

Let him stay because nobody cares about him?  Can't say that makes a whole lot of sense to me.  He's a moron in general, there's no reason to let him back in.  whether people care about his opinions or not, he's still annoying everyone with them.

Commander Awesome

Quote from: ChunkeyMunkey on December 31, 2007, 09:54:04 AM
Idc if you let him back or not,as long as he shuts up about viewtiful joe or w/e, that show sucks same with game, and he is slightly annoying :|
The game was actually decent, it's just that he acclaimed it so much it got annoying.

Matt

Quote from: Yukiko on December 31, 2007, 09:55:10 AM
Quote from: ChunkeyMunkey on December 31, 2007, 09:54:04 AM
The game was actually decent, it's just that he acclaimed it so much it got annoying.

Meh, game got boring for me after like 5mins.

Phantom123

He's been E-mail spamming me for a straight month trying to get back. I'm not letting him >_>

Ridley

Quote from: Genius on December 31, 2007, 09:54:35 AM

Let him stay because nobody cares about him?  Can't say that makes a whole lot of sense to me.  He's a moron in general, there's no reason to let him back in.  whether people care about his opinions or not, he's still annoying everyone with them.

One word: Farf
...It's quite obvious...