News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

ViewtifulBoy messaged me on youtube.

Started by Pokesamrus, December 31, 2007, 09:45:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rius

Quote from: Mystic Swampert on December 31, 2007, 12:36:32 PM
Quote from: NINNIN6 on December 31, 2007, 12:30:53 PM
Quote from: Mystic Swampert on December 31, 2007, 12:26:34 PM
Quote from: NINNIN6 on December 31, 2007, 12:24:51 PM
Quote from: Mystic Swampert on December 31, 2007, 12:23:40 PM
Quote from: wiiboychris on December 31, 2007, 12:20:49 PM
Quote from: Mystic Swampert on December 31, 2007, 12:16:36 PM
Quote from: wiiboychris on December 31, 2007, 12:14:39 PM
So we have 2 options:
1) Make a poll if we want Viewtifulboy back or...
2) If he is able to be back, he needs to agree to stop talking about Viewtiful Joe in every comment he wroted.
If he comes back, he WILL spam.

2 day ban for people who wanted him back for every spam post he makes. Yes?
You make the things too risky.
How so?
For wanting to ban people for believing in forgiveness.
No. How about people banned for wanting flame wars and spam?
I don't. I just want to give him a second... whatever, chance.
He had 4. When he first came here, and the 3 unbannings.
During any of those chances, did any one try to get him to stop spamming through means other than flaming him?

Quote from: Genius on December 31, 2007, 09:54:35 AM
Quote from: Ridley on December 31, 2007, 09:51:21 AM
Why not nobody cares about his opinions right?

Let him stay because nobody cares about him?  Can't say that makes a whole lot of sense to me.  He's a moron in general, there's no reason to let him back in.  whether people care about his opinions or not, he's still annoying everyone with them.
Obviously y'all do care enough to hate him though.

Hey Admins, when y'all banned Noishe you should have banned all the Noishe flamers to because they were worse than Noishe was. It seems like everyday they would make one or more threads about Noishe. Where is their ban? I smell power abuse and corruption.
...̅̅̅

Quote from: Mystic Swampert on December 31, 2007, 11:38:19 AM
Quote from: NINNIN6 on December 31, 2007, 11:36:37 AM
Quote from: Mystic Swampert on December 31, 2007, 11:34:31 AM
If he's unbanned, and he spams, ban everyone that wanted him back, because it's their fault he returned.
The forums would be dead without me, Tuppy, Kilroy, Ludwig, LiveOnTheEdge, etc... You know you want us. <3
Kilroy and Ludwig don't want him.

LotE is nothing. Tuppy...ok I'd miss her.

Karma. Unban Noishe, and the people who want him get his punishment.
Oh, why you hate me?
...̅̅̅

Phantom123

Quote from: LiveOnTheEdge on December 31, 2007, 12:56:39 PM

Let him stay because nobody cares about him?  Can't say that makes a whole lot of sense to me.  He's a moron in general, there's no reason to let him back in.  whether people care about his opinions or not, he's still annoying everyone with them.

Hey Admins, when y'all banned Noishe you should have banned all the Noishe flamers to because they were worse than Noishe was. It seems like everyday they would make one or more threads about Noishe. Where is their ban? I smell power abuse and corruption.

We banned who it was neccesary to ban. And I don't smell either of those things, though I do smell something horrible... Please stand back, I think you're getting to serious =P

Quote from: Phantom123 on December 31, 2007, 01:00:50 PM

We banned who it was neccesary to ban. And I don't smell either of those things, though I do smell something horrible... Please stand back, I think you're getting to serious =P
So it's ok to flame and make spam threads flaming a particular user now? Because I was under the impression that that was against the rules. But I guess it's not since so many people got way with it when they were doing it to Noishe. They weren't punished at all for that.
...̅̅̅

Rius

Quote from: LiveOnTheEdge on December 31, 2007, 01:06:27 PM

So it's ok to flame and make spam threads flaming a particular user now? Because I was under the impression that that was against the rules. But I guess it's not since so many people got way with it when they were doing it to Noishe. They weren't punished at all for that.
Funny, the most malevolent posts I saw were from users who wanted him banned for flaming. And he's not a total idiot:

"I used to be the Nsider NOISHE.  So you might already know about me.  I always act silly and sometimes stupid, but I'm not always serious unless I'm talking about my opinion.  And although I say my opinions as a fact, It's still my opinion"

Grammar could be better, but whatever.

Phantom123

Quote from: LiveOnTheEdge on December 31, 2007, 01:06:27 PM

Quite a few were, at the time. Honestly, I'd say NOISHE wasn't too bad, if he didn't keep Spamming my AOL. It's gotten ridiculous. I won't support his return. Just because YOU think he's not too bad doesn't help much. The point is, you don't think he's TOO bad. You, I believe, acknowledge that he did cause trouble, and as far as the word 'too' comes into play, that is relative.

Quote from: Phantom123 on December 31, 2007, 01:54:26 PM
Quite a few were, at the time. Honestly, I'd say NOISHE wasn't too bad, if he didn't keep Spamming my AOL. It's gotten ridiculous. I won't support his return. Just because YOU think he's not too bad doesn't help much. The point is, you don't think he's TOO bad. You, I believe, acknowledge that he did cause trouble, and as far as the word 'too' comes into play, that is relative.
I'd say that is was partly his fault but it was the other peoples fault too.They made too much of a big deal about him. And quite honestly I think the only reason why he was banned is because people hated him.
...̅̅̅

Mystic

Quote from: NINNIN6 on December 31, 2007, 12:42:12 PM
Quote from: Mystic Swampert on December 31, 2007, 12:36:32 PM
Quote from: NINNIN6 on December 31, 2007, 12:30:53 PM
Quote from: Mystic Swampert on December 31, 2007, 12:26:34 PM
Quote from: NINNIN6 on December 31, 2007, 12:24:51 PM
Quote from: Mystic Swampert on December 31, 2007, 12:23:40 PM
Quote from: wiiboychris on December 31, 2007, 12:20:49 PM
Quote from: Mystic Swampert on December 31, 2007, 12:16:36 PM
Quote from: wiiboychris on December 31, 2007, 12:14:39 PM
So we have 2 options:
1) Make a poll if we want Viewtifulboy back or...
2) If he is able to be back, he needs to agree to stop talking about Viewtiful Joe in every comment he wroted.
If he comes back, he WILL spam.

2 day ban for people who wanted him back for every spam post he makes. Yes?
You make the things too risky.
How so?
For wanting to ban people for believing in forgiveness.
No. How about people banned for wanting flame wars and spam?
I don't. I just want to give him a second... whatever, chance.
He had 4. When he first came here, and the 3 unbannings.
During any of those chances, did any one try to get him to stop spamming through means other than flaming him?
Yes, including me.

Quote from: LiveOnTheEdge on December 31, 2007, 02:08:26 PM
Quote from: Phantom123 on December 31, 2007, 01:54:26 PM
I'd say that is was partly his fault but it was the other peoples fault too.They made too much of a big deal about him. And quite honestly I think the only reason why he was banned is because people hated him.
And I don't see why only one person was banned when there were clearly other people involved in making it escalate the way it did.
...̅̅̅

Shujinco2

Quote from: ChunkeyMunkey on December 31, 2007, 09:54:04 AM
Idc if you let him back or not,as long as he shuts up about viewtiful joe or w/e, that show sucks same with game, and he is slightly annoying :|
:O

TAKE IT BACK!

I loved the show, never played the games, BUT GOOD REVIEWS!

BUT, his obsession WAS sorta annoying, but funny as well!

I say BRING HIM ON BACK!