News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Can we discuss Homebrew and hacking here?

Started by DIMENTIO1, September 27, 2007, 08:49:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DIMENTIO1

coz i got some intersting things to show 8) if we can, then go here:
http://www.hackaday.com/

if not, then mods, plz baleete/edit

Genius

Cue the average Nsider with a generic moronic "hakings bad evil ppl do that stuf : |: | :| :| : |".

Quote from: DIMENTIO1 on September 27, 2007, 08:49:57 AM
coz i got some intersting things to show 8) if we can, then go here:
http://www.hackaday.com/

if not, then mods, plz baleete/edit
Quote from: Genius on September 27, 2007, 10:07:46 AM
Cue the average Nsider with a generic moronic "hakings bad evil ppl do that stuf : |: | :| :| : |".
:|
"hakings bad evil ppl do that stuf : |: | :| :| : |".
...̅̅̅

DIMENTIO1

not  bad hacking like illegal hacking, but videogame hacking :| and console hacks and game homebrew

HoganM

Quote from: DIMENTIO1 on September 27, 2007, 10:44:09 AM
not  bad hacking like illegal hacking, but videogame hacking :| and console hacks and game homebrew
Aw, you got my hopes up for nothing :(

bluaki

I assume that we're allowed to discuss homebrew and any legal type of "hacking" here.

I know that we're not allowed to discuss illegal hacking nor piracy though...

EDIT: Oh yeah... I forgot about Action Replay and other game cheat devices. My guess is that they're allowed too.

Genius

Quote from: DIMENTIO1 on September 27, 2007, 10:44:09 AM

I know that.  Most people don't.

Termanian_Knight

Meh, I'm not much interested in manipulating game code manually, but I do like to see the results of other people's projects. I've seen some pretty neat stuff recently.

Xx Goes to check site. xX

Baka

Someday, I'll stop being lazy and learn to hack something. Legal and non-malicious hacks are awesome.

Silverhawk79

As long as these hackings are legal, and do not break laws of any sort, yes. If our VPS host finds out about any illegal discussion on here, they'll shut us down, so just keep that in mind.
Homebrew and mods and such are fine.