News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

The (Kur)official 9 year olds guide to growing up

Started by Kuro Tsuwamono, September 27, 2007, 05:04:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kuro Tsuwamono

Yes, it will happen eventually. We were all 9 at some time. Some more than others. And we all had the wish to never grow up. But face it: you suck. In a world growing ever closer to child enslavement, you need to stop crying. Because if it were up to me, I would karate chop you in the nose, then grab its broken cartilage and pull it off. Then I would eat it.

Regardless, here are ten steps to growing up.

1: Stop watching crap nick TV shows. The teletubies, dora the explorer, all grown up, and other crap shows must be avoided. You need moar Clarisa explains it all, little bear, legends of the hidden temple, wild and crazy kids...all win. If you find yourself watching a crap show, shut it off and cut yourself. At least in depression you aren't small and feeble.

2: Don't make a fool of yourself in social conversations. You know the type: someone is talking, and the 9 year old interrupts a person who is talking, and stutters incoherently about some irrelevant subject. They tend to stutter back into what they said before, like rewinding, then say it over again to try and make it understandable. Then they tell the punchline, which you can piece together just a little bit. But they keep retelling the punchline and laughing hysterically at it, just as much every single time they say it. You can't help but make a small smirk, and the 9 year old says you are holding it back.

Don't do this.

3: Don't ask too many questions. Many people post questions on Nsider like "wuts jezuz". If you find yourself asking too many qiestions that seem obvious, you know you are a 9 year old. And I will have your head.

4: Spelling and grammar. I notice that people asking these horrible questions have horrible typing skills. If you don't use perfect spelling, that's fine. Just spell most of your words out, and capitalize. typing in all lowercase makes people take you less seriously. This does not apply for instant messengers.

5: Don't whine. I will kill you and feed your aids infested blood to dying 80 year old women with ecoli.

6: Realize that Chuck Norris jokes are old, and that praising him makes you seem like a little kid. In fact: there IS not evolution. Just animals you decided not to rape.

7: Don't make useless posts. Back up your opinions with reason. Don't go "hay guyz dis admin sux", or "GAYZ R BAD". If you say things like that, you fail. Oh, and mostly every rap/rock hater out there has this applied to them.

8: Don't throw a poop fit if you lose an argument. Boo hoo, you suck.

9: Don't suck up to mods or admins. A classic example of this was our HoK on Nsider, GameMaster149. He used to be an RP leader of the Mushroom Kingdom Military, or MKM. We were friends, but he left us all when Nsider fell to suck up to andy and become a mod. Such failure.

10: If you have read this entire guide to see what you apply to, then you are definatly a 9 year old in the closet, and I hate you.

---

There you have it. You all suck. Fin.

BOSSNIG

Go back to rehab for your emo problem please  :|.

Also, the guide wins, you still emo though.
IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOTHA FUKER THAT KILLED U!
..._.....____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____] = = = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

Kuro Tsuwamono

Tupin

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

BOSSNIG

Quote from: Kuro Tsuwamono on September 27, 2007, 05:12:19 PM
Quote from: DARKLINK165 on September 27, 2007, 05:11:55 PM

Oh yes, I'm just so emo. :)

Btw we convinced my friends 9 year old sister that this girl in our class has AIDS and if you touch her she will give you AIDS lol.
IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOTHA FUKER THAT KILLED U!
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

phatyo

BOSSNIG

Quote from: phatyo on September 27, 2007, 05:14:50 PM
what kind of 9 year old waches little bear -.-

My sister, she watches all the childs shows, at 9.
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

Kuro Tsuwamono

Quote from: DARKLINK165 on September 27, 2007, 05:13:58 PM

Btw we convinced my friends 9 year old sister that this girl in our class has AIDS and if you touch her she will give you AIDS lol.

Pffft. Awesome.

And little bear was good. I loved that show. It was peaceful. Not like...HEY EVERYONE! ITS TIME FOR SOME FUUUUUUN!!!!!!!!! LETS DO THE WOOGA WOOGA DANCE WEEE!!!!

:|

Tupin

Quote from: Kuro Tsuwamono on September 27, 2007, 05:17:17 PM

Pffft. Awesome.

And little bear was good. I loved that show. It was peaceful. Not like...HEY EVERYONE! ITS TIME FOR SOME FUUUUUUN!!!!!!!!! LETS DO THE WOOGA WOOGA DANCE WEEE!!!!

Franklin>Little Bear.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

PsychoYoshi

Quote from: Kuro Tsuwamono on September 27, 2007, 05:04:51 PM

4: Spelling and grammar. I notice that people asking these horrible questions have horrible typing skills.

3: Don't ask too many questions. Many people post questions on Nsider like "wuts jezuz". If you find yourself asking too many qiestions that seem obvious, you know you are a 9 year old. And I will have your head.

5: Don't whine. I will kill you and feed your aids infested blood to dying 80 year old women with ecoli.

6: Realize that Chuck Norris jokes are old, and that praising him makes you seem like a little kid. In fact: there IS not evolution. Just animals you decided not to rape.

10: If you have read this entire guide to see what you apply to, then you are definatly a 9 year old in the closet, and I hate you.

---

Oops.

BOSSNIG

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on September 27, 2007, 05:19:12 PM
Quote from: Kuro Tsuwamono on September 27, 2007, 05:17:17 PM

Pffft. Awesome.

Franklin>Little Bear.
Handy Manny>Franklin>Little Bear
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

えっちーせんぱい

phatyo

Quote from: DARKLINK165 on September 27, 2007, 05:16:01 PM
Quote from: phatyo on September 27, 2007, 05:14:50 PM
what kind of 9 year old waches little bear -.-

My sister, she watches all the childs shows, at 9.
little bear ? I was watching The disney chanel and stuff like that not little bear :/

Kuro Tsuwamono

Quote from: PsychoYoshi on September 27, 2007, 05:19:28 PM
Quote from: Kuro Tsuwamono on September 27, 2007, 05:04:51 PM

4: Spelling and grammar. I notice that people asking these horrible questions have horrible typing skills.

---

Oops.

4: Spelling and grammar. I notice that people asking these horrible questions have horrible typing skills. If you don't use perfect spelling, that's fine. Just spell most of your words out, and capitalize. typing in all lowercase makes people take you less seriously. This does not apply for instant messengers.

Hay guyz, reedenz a fundameental part of da internets LOL