News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

I Feel Bad...

Started by BOSSNIG, September 27, 2007, 06:17:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BOSSNIG

The girl I like got put on anti-depressants/anxiety pills shes not emo or antything lol.
IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOTHA FUKER THAT KILLED U!
..._.....____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____] = = = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

Exist

Sig

えっちーせんぱい

BOSSNIG

Its also bad because she is like one of my best friends :O, then again,before she slept like 15+ hours per day >.>.
IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOTHA FUKER THAT KILLED U!
..._.....____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____] = = = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

phatyo

Quote from: DARKLINK165 on September 27, 2007, 06:20:38 PM
Its also bad because she is like one of my best friends :O, then again,before she slept like 15+ hours per day >.>.
So she does what a the humain animal should do !

JMV

While we're talking about stuff that no one cares about I guess I'll point out that I occasionally have thoughts of suicide.  :(
Boyah Forums | Join Boyah

NGAMER9

Hey all.  Do you plan on getting GH3?  Do you have online?  If you answered yes to both questions, why not join a band on guitarhero.com? I am currently starting up a band, and I need some awsome rockers.  If you are interested, pm me.  No name yet, so if you have ideas, pm me please.

Judas

Well, join in the fun then.
"With a heart of furious fancies, whereof I am commander, with a burning spear and a horse of air, to the wilderness I wander."

phatyo

Quote from: JMV290 on September 27, 2007, 07:54:55 PM
While we're talking about stuff that no one cares about I guess I'll point out that I occasionally have thoughts of suicide.  :(
everyone has that point in there life where they just wanna end it quick >_> I had many but never had the courage to do it. I thought of the aftermath and said i could let that happened if I kill myself who els is going to find a cure for stupidnest right ?