News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Did/Will you enter in the Phantom Hourglass contest?

Started by bluaki, September 27, 2007, 06:47:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

*points at title*

Yes, I've already entered
8 (30.8%)
Yes, I'll be sure to enter before Oct02
2 (7.7%)
Maybe, I'm not so sure that I'll enter
4 (15.4%)
No, I don't plan on entering
10 (38.5%)
I would enter but I won't get 50 posts in time
2 (7.7%)

Total Members Voted: 26

bluaki

Well, I probably won't. I've had the full $30 paid off on my pre-order ever since November 2006. Sure, I'd want the $30 for selling it, but that would ruin the contest if I actually won and did that...

Dawei

No, I didn't enter, as I have no where near enough posts. Slim chance of me getting them on time too.

Twillightwolf

Kingoftherings

WiinolikePS3

Quote from: KOOLMAN8889 on September 27, 2007, 06:50:25 PM
I did
I won't enter... why did I put maybe?

*changes it*

I'm getting it for sure on my B-day, which is mid-october, so... it's kinda pointless to have another.

Sabby

i might, but probably not. the big reason is because i don't have a ds and the only thing i would do if i won would be to sell it. :P

join the revolutionists for brawl! www.revolutionists.co.nr

Java

BlueLink16

Yeah, I plan too.
It will be awesome to win it.  :)

NOA_ANDY

The only thing that concerned me was getting the post count in time, however, from my busy moderation, I reached it quite quickly.  ;D

Yes, I have entered.

Sabby

do you guys think there should be a rule that you have to have a ds to enter the contest?

join the revolutionists for brawl! www.revolutionists.co.nr

Genius

Even if I manage to get the posts in time, I doubt I'll enter.  It's not something I'm hugely interested in, so I figure it would be better to let someone else have it.

bluaki

Quote from: Genius on September 27, 2007, 06:59:54 PM
Even if I manage to get the posts in time, I doubt I'll enter.  It's not something I'm hugely interested in, so I figure it would be better to let someone else have it.
*points at your post count being 54*
You already can enter.

NOA_ANDY

Quote from: SBSTN1 on September 27, 2007, 06:58:12 PM
do you guys think there should be a rule that you have to have a ds to enter the contest?

Find a way to enforce it. :P There really isn't a way to prove they have a DS.

JMV

I'd love to get the game, but due to obvious concerns I won't be entering the contest and I'll be buying two copies.  One for the contest and one for myself.
Boyah Forums | Join Boyah