News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Did/Will you enter in the Phantom Hourglass contest?

Started by bluaki, September 27, 2007, 06:47:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

*points at title*

Yes, I've already entered
8 (30.8%)
Yes, I'll be sure to enter before Oct02
2 (7.7%)
Maybe, I'm not so sure that I'll enter
4 (15.4%)
No, I don't plan on entering
10 (38.5%)
I would enter but I won't get 50 posts in time
2 (7.7%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Sabby

Quote from: Gamemaster1379 on September 27, 2007, 07:07:15 PM
Quote from: SBSTN1 on September 27, 2007, 06:58:12 PM
do you guys think there should be a rule that you have to have a ds to enter the contest?

Find a way to enforce it. :P There really isn't a way to prove they have a DS.
i guess your right.

join the revolutionists for brawl! www.revolutionists.co.nr

Húrin

Quote from: JMV290 on September 27, 2007, 07:07:35 PM
I'd love to get the game, but due to obvious concerns I won't be entering the contest and I'll be buying two copies.  One for the contest and one for myself.

You're so good to us, JMV. ♥

Genius

Quote from: bluaki on September 27, 2007, 07:04:04 PM
*points at your post count being 54*
You already can enter.

Whoa, didn't realize I've posted so much.

Oh well, it doesn't really matter.  I never watch postcount anyway.

bluaki

Quote from: Gamemaster1379 on September 27, 2007, 07:07:15 PM
Quote from: SBSTN1 on September 27, 2007, 06:58:12 PM
do you guys think there should be a rule that you have to have a ds to enter the contest?

Find a way to enforce it. :P There really isn't a way to prove they have a DS.
"pix or it didn't happen :|"
I don't think it really would have to be enforced though. Just go with what the person says, let them enter if they claim to have a DS, that would eliminate anyone who is honest, and I don't think there is much point to try to win a game you can't play.

Judas

Everyone should enter, it's more fun when there's more entries.  :robotveryhappy:
"With a heart of furious fancies, whereof I am commander, with a burning spear and a horse of air, to the wilderness I wander."

bluaki

Quote from: Snorkel on September 27, 2007, 07:37:27 PM
Everyone should enter, it's more fun when there's more entries.  :robotveryhappy:
Eh, for some people it's best if they don't enter. It's one thing if you were hoping to win the game and someone else wins and enjoys it, but it's another thing if somebody wins it and just sells it to a store for a quick $30. The latter would likely cause more disappointment...

Húrin

Quote from: Snorkel on September 27, 2007, 07:37:27 PM

Sure. Mind giving me twenty posts?

NGAMER9

See, I just don't want to give them my address really...
Hey all.  Do you plan on getting GH3?  Do you have online?  If you answered yes to both questions, why not join a band on guitarhero.com? I am currently starting up a band, and I need some awsome rockers.  If you are interested, pm me.  No name yet, so if you have ideas, pm me please.

Húrin

NGAMER9

Hey all.  Do you plan on getting GH3?  Do you have online?  If you answered yes to both questions, why not join a band on guitarhero.com? I am currently starting up a band, and I need some awsome rockers.  If you are interested, pm me.  No name yet, so if you have ideas, pm me please.

Psycho_Ivan

I entered. If I do win, it means I wont have to spend money on PH, and can get other awesome games. I normally dont have money to spare for gaming.

Judas

Quote from: NGAMER9 on September 27, 2007, 07:45:59 PM
Do you only give it out if you win?

All you have to do to enter is send an email to contest@nsiderforums.net. If you win, then I'll ask you for your address.
"With a heart of furious fancies, whereof I am commander, with a burning spear and a horse of air, to the wilderness I wander."

phatyo

NGAMER9

Quote from: Snorkel on September 27, 2007, 07:49:42 PM
Quote from: NGAMER9 on September 27, 2007, 07:45:59 PM
Do you only give it out if you win?

All you have to do to enter is send an email to contest@nsiderforums.net. If you win, then I'll ask you for your address.
Hmm.. is there anyway to avoid giving my address?  Although I doubt I will win anyway, I really want this game...

phatyo