News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

wutevar

Started by not famy, January 09, 2008, 06:33:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

not famy

I need a new MP3 player since my last one has been broken for a few months and I'm tired of not having one. I'm pretty sure I'll be getting an iPod classic (I need the poopload of space), does anyone else have one? Do they suck or not?

Advice/suggestions/comments/whatever.

Mystic

lol Apple products

Anyways, get a warranty. Seriously. (well, you should do it on any expensive really...)

not famy

Quote from: Mystic Swampert on January 09, 2008, 06:41:13 PM
lol Apple products

Anyways, get a warranty. Seriously. (well, you should do it on any expensive really...)
Yeah, I was against iPods too but unless there's some other MP3 player that isn't a Zune can offer 80 GBs of space then I'm forced to get it.

BOSSNIG

Nuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Zune>iPod
IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOTHA FUKER THAT KILLED U!
..._.....____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____] = = = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

not famy

Mystic

not famy

Guys, I'm unable to make this decision without everyone's input.

Mystic

Quote from: famy on January 09, 2008, 06:56:25 PM
Guys, I'm unable to make this decision without everyone's input.
Get 3 smaller MP3 players.

not famy

ThePowerOfOne

I have the 8GB iPod Nano. I like it.

L10

get an MP3 player that uses a SD card (doesnt matter what kind of SD) and then order the size of a SD card you need on new egg, what ever you do dont get an ipod because they are WAY over priced, there is no reason to pay that much money for a stupid mp4 player(ipods play mp4, but itunes can convert mp3 to mp4)
0o!f

えっちーせんぱい

Erm, who the hell needs EVERY song in their library on there freaking MP3 player?

metroidhunter777

advice: dont get 1 frum walmart unless u liek pr0n

Waveburner

my brother recently got the zen.
Its awesome.

WiinolikePS3

Here, you won't get honest opinions. People have far too wide opinions, and they practically flame whatever they aren't using. You need a review from someone who LIKES the product, so you can hear the good things about it, not just "ZOMG IPODS SUX".

They're pretty good, I'd get it. What people say about overpricing is understandable, because Apple overprices all of their poop, but iPods... well, it's worth the money IMO.