News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

HP is apparently making a handheld system.

Started by Tupin, September 28, 2007, 04:29:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tupin

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

ME86

Wait, so the 'games' you play on that thing are based on what is around you  ??? That sounds incredibly retarded.

Tupin

Quote from: ME86 on September 28, 2007, 04:34:54 AM
Wait, so the 'games' you play on that thing are based on what is around you  ??? That sounds incredibly retarded.
I wonder what my house would look like...But yeah,it looks like it would be really expensive.

Silverhawk79

That looks ridiculous.
It'll never sell, if it's ever released, that is.

missingnomaster

wow...... that fails.... part of it is a good idea, but the part where you have to run around in real life makes it fail

Termanian_Knight

Looks interesting, but it'll only really be practical in ARGs.

PokeHunterX

POKEMASTER 08 IS BACK WITH A NEW ATTITUDE!

sonicdude164

LinkA

That'd be cool, except when you can't go anywhere.

Tupin

Quote from: LinkA on September 28, 2007, 01:21:11 PM
What games could this thing even have? It's more like a map and you do the things in real life. Do they expect me to shoot people in FPSs?

LinkA

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on September 28, 2007, 01:22:51 PM
What games could this thing even have? It's more like a map and you do the things in real life. Do they expect me to shoot people in FPSs?
I bet you could just keep turning around.  I wonder, does it have buttons?  Or just touch screen?  Cause you could keep turning around, then use a side D-pad to move and a button to shoot.

Tupin

Quote from: LinkA on September 28, 2007, 01:24:27 PM
Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on September 28, 2007, 01:22:51 PM
I bet you could just keep turning around.  I wonder, does it have buttons?  Or just touch screen?  Cause you could keep turning around, then use a side D-pad to move and a button to shoot.
All of it's buttons are touch sensitive.

Trini

Sounds? Imagine how you'll LOOK playing that in public. That's a serious lolfest right there.

Tupin

Quote from: Trini on September 28, 2007, 01:26:14 PM
Sounds? Imagine how you'll LOOK playing that in public. That's a serious lolfest right there.
Imagine you actually kiss that princess. And it's really just a random person on the street. :D I'm guessing you wear sensors to tell the system where you are going?

Tomboh