News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

HP is apparently making a handheld system.

Started by Tupin, September 28, 2007, 04:29:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trini

"I can already see kids running out into traffic with these things..."

"I can't wait to use this while I'm driving."

I love the comments. :D

GotchaFF

Freakin' worst idea ever. Imagine, you're walking in the street when suddenly a kid with his face raping a screen plows into you and doesn't even give it a thought.

Húrin

Quote from: Trini on September 28, 2007, 01:48:50 PM
"I can already see kids running out into traffic with these things..."

"I can't wait to use this while I'm driving."

I love the comments. :D

I was trying to think of some to beat the driving comment but I can't. :D

Rayquarian

Psycho_Ivan

HP's new handheld, winner of the stupid invention of forever award. :|

Zovistograt

I seriously lol'd, if this catches on we'll have a huge amount of ppl running around like crazy on the streets and it will be soon banned in a few states :D

But I like the overall concept, sounds awesome.  Expensive though...or maybe this video was just metaphorical and nothing else?  Maybe that's not what the thing does at all?  idk.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Tupin

Quote from: Zovistograt on September 28, 2007, 06:56:19 PM
I seriously lol'd, if this catches on we'll have a huge amount of ppl running around like crazy on the streets and it will be soon banned in a few states :D

But I like the overall concept, sounds awesome.  Expensive though...or maybe this video was just metaphorical and nothing else?  Maybe that's not what the thing does at all?  idk.
Kind of a prototype. It may never be released.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Matugi

Looks confusing.

I'm gonna laugh if some 16 year old kid is playing it, and it read some grandpa as a princess or something and he goes and kisses him.  Rofl.q