News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Oh dear god. GH3 NEWS!!!!!! (No, this is not a rickroll or a joke. <3)

Started by Razer, September 28, 2007, 11:45:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which AC/DC song would you like in Guitar Hero III?

Highway to Hell
Hell's Bells
Thunderstruck
Back in Black
Rock 'n Roll Ain't Noise Pollution
/ (Other)

CONMAN15

I'm hoping thunderstruck, very nice guitar in that song. I've never played guitar hero though, so how do stuff like pull-offs work?

_GanonMetroid_

You know what, don't even argue what I have to say. I suck at debating, and I've never seen anyone cave into their opponent's side of a debate. Let's just agree to disagree, for sanity's sake.

NJNETSFAN15

<-<

*caught me in the middle of typing*

Alright, I'm too lazy to debate, anyways.

LUIGI074

Well, it's easy:  Back In Black.  Very popular and has quite a good guitar part.  I was really happy when I found this out from ScoreHero, though I wasn't totally surprised that AC/DC would be in Guitar Hero. 

"Oh, and no stairway plz."
Duh, what did a loading screen in Guitar Hero II say?  NO STAIRWAY!!!  :P

Quote from: CONMAN15 on September 29, 2007, 02:13:13 PM
I'm hoping thunderstruck, very nice guitar in that song. I've never played guitar hero though, so how do stuff like pull-offs work?
Okay, you strum a note.  Then you just push the other frets to play them without needing to strum those notes on a guitar.  Think about strumming as causing a vibration in a guitar.  You could just push the frets without have to strum them and they would play.  It's how you can do all the fast stuff when playing songs, such as solos.  In Guitar Hero, a Hammer-on or Pull-off is noted by a note that doesn't have a black ring around it.  You'll be able to distinguish between which ones you have to strum and which ones you don't have to strum when you play the game. 

Also, in Guitar Hero, if you screw up on an HO/PO, you have to strum one of those HO/POs to continue them. 

OmegaPapyrus

I voted for other. I want "If you want blood (you got it)" in.  8)