Funny joke

Started by TheLivingLegend, September 28, 2007, 06:19:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TAINTED3

FENRIS_WOLF

Spud

FLAIRFAN777

XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXXDXDXDXDXD

LINKNLYD, THENINTENDODUDE, and BOWSERFREAK13, please tell me if you are them or find them

Johnny Ringo

Alright.

A catholic priest, a Rabbi and a Pastor walk out into the woods. While talking amongst eachother they decide to have a sort of contest. Each would go throughout the woods and try to convert one bear in the forrest to their religion. The pastor walks out and returns triumphantly several hours later that he was able to convert and baptise a single black bear. The priest goes out and returns shortly telling the others he was successful in converting a bear to catholicism. The Rabbi walks into the forrest and isn't seen for a good while. Finally a bloodied Rabbi limps into the clearing around sundown and tells the other two.

"I shouldn't have started with the circumsicion"

Mystic

Quote from: Johnny Ringo on September 28, 2007, 10:15:41 PM
Alright.

A catholic priest, a Rabbi and a Pastor walk out into the woods. While talking amongst eachother they decide to have a sort of contest. Each would go throughout the woods and try to convert one bear in the forrest to their religion. The pastor walks out and returns triumphantly several hours later that he was able to convert and baptise a single black bear. The priest goes out and returns shortly telling the others he was successful in converting a bear to catholicism. The Rabbi walks into the forrest and isn't seen for a good while. Finally a bloodied Rabbi limps into the clearing around sundown and tells the other two.

"I shouldn't have started with the circumsicion"
lol pwnt.