News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

If I realize I am stupid, does that make me smart?

Started by Psycho_Ivan, September 28, 2007, 06:38:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Psycho_Ivan

Hahaha. Finally thought of a paradox question for today. Asking that at school would have been a very bad thing though. >> But here it is. :O So, do you think that it makes me smart or what?! :)

Tupin

Thinking about this stuff makes me want to stop thinking and get a soda. I'm an A student too.:P If I got a Soda everytime I was asked a paradox question,I would be SO fat.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

sonicdude164

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on September 28, 2007, 06:41:53 PM
Thinking about this stuff makes me want to stop thinking and get a soda. I'm an A student too.:P If I got a Soda everytime I was asked a paradox question,I would be SO fat.

Haha yeah same

Ridley

...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Kingoftherings

No, emo people realize they're dumb and everyone hates them, but they still cut themselves.

Friendly Hostile

No, you just finally have learn to accept your idiocy and should stop trying to change the fact that you are.

phatyo

Quote from: Kingoftherings on September 28, 2007, 09:03:53 PM
No, emo people realize they're dumb and everyone hates them, but they still cut themselves.
just like the freaking teletubies they always hide in the same spot and there sun has a face of a baby and they don't do anything !

blue_slime

It still means that you are stupid, but you at least have a shred of sense and dignity to realize that.

Shujinco2

*Thinks* OMG! This makes you a...

ROBOT!

GIVE ME COOKIES, ROBOT!

If you are stupid, then you are not smart enough to realize that you are stupid and so you remain stupid, and don't know that you are stupid.
...̅̅̅