News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Are you smart?

Started by Doodle, September 29, 2007, 01:13:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doodle

Are you smart or stupid? I guess I'm kind of smart. I'm an 8th grader in Algebra.  ;)
YEAH

Unlocked_Memories

I have a college reading level.. So, sure.

bluaki

I'm not smart, it's just that EVERYBODY ELSE around me is stupid.
I'm in Honors classes, which are loaded with idiots.

Either that, or my self-esteem is low and thoughts of others are lower
I have some things marking my intelligence compared to everybody else: IQ of 155, highest test score of my class for all tests, and an award for high SAT scores (got it two years ago and I'm 9th grade now...)

Silverhawk79

I have a college reading level, and have been in gifted classes for as long as I can remember.
I'd say so. :P

phatyo

Quote from: bluaki on September 29, 2007, 01:14:48 PM
I'm not smart, it's just that EVERYBODY ELSE around me is stupid.
I'm in Honors classes, which are loaded with idiots.
Hey me to :o

Red

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on September 29, 2007, 01:15:39 PM
I have a college reading level, and have been in gifted classes for as long as I can remember.

SilverHawk where did you get that sig? I requested one two days ago and never got a reply.

Silverhawk79

Quote from: RedSox on September 29, 2007, 01:21:11 PM
Quote from: Silverhawk79 on September 29, 2007, 01:15:39 PM

SilverHawk where did you get that sig? I requested one two days ago and never got a reply.
Made it myself.

えっちーせんぱい

My  cousin has marked me as "Smart in complicated areas, and lacking in simple areas."

OCD1

Well, I had a 4.0 last year, but I still wouldn't consider myself smart. I just try really hard, I guess.
WOODY IS BACK!!! WOODY RULES!!

reported

FearItself

I'm in college-level English, Science, History, and Latin, so yeah, I guess I'm smart, considering I'm only an 11th-grader.
I'm also in my school's chapter of the National Honors Society, so I guess that's also proof.

Judas

Algebra was the standard level math class in my junior high. psyduck;

The last two years I've managed about about a 3.7-3.8 GPA, which is fine for me, but I feel if I really wanted to I could get a 4.0. I don't because it's not really necessary, and because I have better things to do than study for every quiz and do every bit of homework every night.
"With a heart of furious fancies, whereof I am commander, with a burning spear and a horse of air, to the wilderness I wander."

DualEdge

I graduated high school with an average GPA. I simply blend into the crowd.
AERIS DIES.

Rayquarian

Algebra in 8th Grade is manatory at my school.  You're smart at my school if you're in Algebra 2 in 9th Grade.  Most of everyone took the dumb, Algebra A and B path.  I still have to take Geometry to get into pre-calculus, though.  In conclusion, I'm smart.  I just babble on about things people don't care about and procrastinate.

Totla

Quote from: Narkren on September 29, 2007, 02:52:36 PM
well i have a better referendum of vocabulary and know how to not hipocratize myself... unlike some of the admins on this board
It might help if you knew what grammar was.
Also, stop posting about how the admins are corrupt or whatever in every single thread.

Doodle

Quote from: Rayquarian on September 29, 2007, 02:34:43 PM
Algebra in 8th Grade is manatory at my school.  You're smart at my school if you're in Algebra 2 in 9th Grade.  Most of everyone took the dumb, Algebra A and B path.  I still have to take Geometry to get into pre-calculus, though.  In conclusion, I'm smart.  I just babble on about things people don't care about and procrastinate.

Well, at my school, the only way to get into Algbebra in middle school is to have gotten into Pre-Al in 7th  grade. If you didnt get into Pre-Al in 7th grade, you took a math basically the same as the one in 6th grade.
YEAH