News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Any one know where?

Started by Narkren, September 29, 2007, 02:48:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Narkren

all the cool people from the forums went like RAWKHAWK2010 or MARIO517 or MR. MARIO
god even MIKAZUKINOYAIBA WAS COOLER. we need some cooler admins i suggest a dude thats not corrupt.

Silverhawk79

I don't know, and we don't have any corrupt admins.

OCD1

Oh, you mean Woody? Right here, man.
WOODY IS BACK!!! WOODY RULES!!

reported

Cecil_and_Kain

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on September 29, 2007, 02:51:16 PM
ORLY? I sometimes doubt Snorkels sanity.

Narkren

wasnt talking about you... i was talking about JMZ290... Snorkel is ok now. But JM is a d*ck so i suggest you look at some of HIS contradictions of the terms of service agreement everyone had to sign... like vulgarity, violent language and discurtios and harsh language (aka flaming)

えっちーせんぱい

I don't want admin, I want mod :(

Totla

Quote from: Narkren on September 29, 2007, 02:56:56 PM

wasnt talking about you... i was talking about JMZ290... Snorkel is ok now. But JM is a d*ck so i suggest you look at some of HIS contradictions of the terms of service agreement everyone had to sign... like vulgarity, violent language and discurtios and harsh language (aka flaming)
hypocrite, lol

Also, there's no user named JMZ290 on this site.

Baka

Judas

Quote from: Cecil_and_Kain on September 29, 2007, 02:55:31 PM
ORLY? I sometimes doubt Snorkels sanity.

Haha, why's that? :P
"With a heart of furious fancies, whereof I am commander, with a burning spear and a horse of air, to the wilderness I wander."

Silverhawk79

Vulgarity is fine by the ToS. And that's just his personality.

JMV

very interesting.

The only issue is that I only show that behavior towards you and other users who only post threads full of complaining, and ONLY that. Have you made a thread where you haven't been whining about something?

Your first post was a spam post about how your first post isn't spam.   Your fourth post was a nonsensical block of gibberish about a ban.  And 90% of the posts after that were full of nothing but complaining.
Boyah Forums | Join Boyah

phatyo

can some one just banned this fool is annoying!