News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Digital Life convention in NYC

Started by Zovistograt, September 29, 2007, 04:22:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zovistograt

I just got back from a day of gaming fun at the Digital Life convention at the Javits Center.  They had GHIII, a Wizards of the Coast booth, a Microsoft booth, awesome peripherals including a 3D monitor and the Falcon (the awesome 3D movement thingy), tournaments including DDR, Halo 3, Resistance, and other stuff, and mediocre bands!

Pretty much everyone there was awesome and I got a bunch of free stuff, like a brain stressball and two free trials for LotR Online and papers and magazines and worthless junk ^_^

This was the first real gaming convention I've ever been to, so this was pwnsome for me...did anybody else go?  It runs until Sunday.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

phatyo

I live in this city and never heard of something like this ?_?

Zovistograt

Quote from: phatyo on September 29, 2007, 04:23:08 PM
well...you could go tomorrow ;D
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

phatyo

Quote from: Zovistograt on September 29, 2007, 04:26:11 PM
Quote from: phatyo on September 29, 2007, 04:23:08 PM
well...you could go tomorrow ;D
its still there tomorrow :O im soo not going because of something going on in brooklyng tomorrow that i have to go to :(

Silverhawk79

omg hi zovi
Sounds cool, too bad it wasn't anywhere near me. :(

Zovistograt

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on September 29, 2007, 04:34:55 PM
omg hi zovi
Sounds cool, too bad it wasn't anywhere near me. :(
hi

and normally I'd be saying that to ppl who get to go to things like PAX, so :P