News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

What type of music do you like?

Started by LinkXLR, March 08, 2008, 06:25:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WHAT MUSIC FOOL?! (You can select three)

Any type or Rock
Punk
Alternatve <Insert Genre here>
Pop
Old Rap
Electronic
New Rap
Reggae
Classic
Blues
Trip Hop(Whatever that is, if someone would kindely explain it to me)
Hip Hop
Country
Techno
ANYTHING I MISSED, STOP COMPLAINING.
Mines not on here, you stupid poll-making failure.

LinkXLR

Ok, I reset the votes and added some options, but I can't change how many votes you get. Sorry.

That's me. :D ^

Also, join the Steam Nsider group for maximum fun.
Steam ID: KarthXLR

yes.derek

It would be easier to select the music I don't listen to.
HEY LOOK HEY

Syncopathic

Rap, Techno, Classic rock...

As for rap, I'm all about the old school not the crap that plays on the radio.

Redpaige13

I'm like, stuck in the past.  So, like.. I listen to a lot of music from the 90's, if that counts. <.<

Alternative Rock, College Rock, Grunge, 80's Metal, and not to forget the Classical music.

Ahh, Ol' Blue Eyes! <3

FORNICATION BABY!

JMV

I listen to anything, I'm not an uneducated dippoop (e.g. YOU, for the God forbid comment) who refuses to listen to an entire genre just because I don't like some artists.

Most of my library is rap, but I have plenty of other genres too.  I have Eminem, I have Michael Jackson, I have Guns N' Roses, I have Goldfrapp, I have Daft Punk, I have Bob Marley, I have Billy Joel, I have Iron Maiden, I have Public Enemy. 

You're an idiot for pretending one genre is horrible just because you don't like it.
Boyah Forums | Join Boyah

yes.derek

Quote from: JMV290 on March 08, 2008, 06:46:39 PM
I listen to anything, I'm not an uneducated dips*** (e.g. YOU, for the God forbid comment) who refuses to listen to an entire genre just because I don't like some artists.

Most of my library is rap, but I have plenty of other genres too.  I have Eminem, I have Michael Jackson, I have Guns N' Roses, I have Goldfrapp, I have Daft Punk, I have Bob Marley, I have Billy Joel, I have Iron Maiden, I have Public Enemy. 

You're an idiot for pretending one genre is horrible just because you don't like it.

i love you
HEY LOOK HEY

Jono2

I listen to anything, I'm not an uneducated dippoop (e.g. YOU, for the God forbid comment) who refuses to listen to an entire genre just because I don't like some artists.

Country is horrible.  It's not even on the list, nor does it deserve a place.  it's complete ear rape, and is music for the tone-deaf.

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

Redpaige13

Quote from: Jono2 on March 08, 2008, 06:50:09 PM

Country is horrible.  It's not even on the list, nor does it deserve a place.  it's complete ear rape, and is music for the tone-deaf.
I agree with that.  I absolutely cannot stand Country music. 
And I had to suffer through 2 straight hours of that poop when I was baby sitting a few months ago. D:

FORNICATION BABY!

LinkXLR

I listen to anything, I'm not an uneducated dips*** (e.g. YOU, for the God forbid comment) who refuses to listen to an entire genre just because I don't like some artists.

It's horrible in my opinion. I can barely stand it. I'm allowed to have a right. But you're complaining, so I'll take it off.

Only thing worse than Rap is listening to some guy complain and moan.

Edit: Also, I nominate you for saying, "I have" the most times in one sentence.

JMV

Quote from: LinkXLR on March 08, 2008, 06:59:23 PM

It's horrible in my opinion. I can barely stand it. I'm allowed to have a right. But because you're complaining, so I'll take it off.

The only thing worse than an idiot is actually dealing with one.

LinkXLR

Quote from: JMV290 on March 08, 2008, 07:00:17 PM

It's horrible in my opinion. I can barely stand it. I'm allowed to have a right. But because you're complaining, so I'll take it off.

So how long are you going to keep this up to get the last word? Mature. But then again....

JMV

Quote from: LinkXLR on March 08, 2008, 07:01:25 PM

So how long are you going to keep this up to get the last word? Mature. But then again....
You're replying as well, so it looks like you're the immature one.  How much rap have you listened to?  A few songs on the radio?  Have you ever looked for GOOD stuff?   If I were to do that with Rock I'd look at Fall Out Boy, My Chemical Romance, and the other generic poop on the radio and go "omg rawk sux cox im not even gonna look for other stuff."  But of course, as some one who actually likes music for musical value, I know that the radio reflects the interests of the average American(read: not that bright), so the music on the radio isn't an accurate depiction of what the genre has to offer.

Syncopathic

I love you JMV.

Redpaige13

Quote from: JMV290 on March 08, 2008, 07:07:33 PM

You're replying as well, so it looks like you're the immature one.  How much rap have you listened to?  A few songs on the radio?  Have you ever looked for GOOD stuff?   If I were to do that with Rock I'd look at Fall Out Boy, My Chemical Romance, and the other generic poop on the radio and go "omg rawk sux cox im not even gonna look for other stuff."  But of course, as some one who actually likes music for musical value, I know that the radio reflects the interests of the average American(read: not that bright), so the music on the radio isn't an accurate depiction of what the genre has to offer.
There are some really good rap songs out there.

But no country music songs. D<

FORNICATION BABY!

Jono2

Quote from: Redpaige13 on March 08, 2008, 07:10:27 PM
Quote from: JMV290 on March 08, 2008, 07:07:33 PM

There are some really good rap songs out there.

But no country music songs. D<

there are one or two johnny cash songs that were okay, like ring of fire.

but other than that, the rest of the genre is poop.

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen