News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

What Is Your Career Going To Be?

Started by BOSSNIG, April 29, 2008, 04:52:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BOSSNIG

For me, something to do with Computers or  Mathematics.

I'm already ahead a grade in Math and I can do like 50 problems in around 30-45 minutes >_>.

I can already design Web-Pages also, along with a little bit of programming.

IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOTHA FUKER THAT KILLED U!
..._.....____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____] = = = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

えっちーせんぱい

Something with managing computers, and maybe managing a business's computer network.

Riosan

Probably something dealing with computers or programming.

There's always that crazy side of me that would love to be a musician or something.
[21:51]   <Smashin>   No one likes a sad fat kid.
[21:51]   Mystic has left #nsider (Leaving.)

Redpaige13

Either tattoo artist, or Adult Novelty store owner.

We'll see what happens first.

FORNICATION BABY!

Kilroy

I'd really like to be a programmer for Blizzard. Well, really, any part of Game Development for Blizzard. Maybe Story Design. That would be awesome, making Warcraft/Starcraft/Diablo...

Quote from: Redpaige13 on April 29, 2008, 04:55:01 PM

This made me laugh for some reason, Red. I dunno why, I really don't. It just doesn't seem to fit what you throw us here on NSF >_>
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

ThePowerOfOne

I've been thinking about Coast Guard. Its so fun going over waves in those boats :P    Plus I love the ocean. So probably something to do with the ocean.

Right now I work at the local vets office. (Feeding the animals, taking them out, etc...)

The Seventh

I might be an inventor/engineer.

My creativity and knowledge of science and problem solving will help a lot.  Not to mention math skills.
meh

Kaz

I plan to make my hobby of writing poetry and fiction into a career, if possible. However, because of the fact that it is extremely unlikely I'll be able to live on my writing, I'll probably get another job on the side that is related to my BFA in English. Maybe editing or proofreading for a publisher or magazine.
Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

Tupin

Probably something with computers, maybe model designing.

Quote from: Redpaige13 on April 29, 2008, 04:55:01 PM

Well, you are in the right city to do either one of them.  :D

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

PsychoYoshi

Like it says in the profile, attempting to go pre-med and into radiology. If that doesn't happen (which there's a pretty decent chance of), I'll either become a PA, or just totally abandon medicine altogether, get a PhD in history, and go become a professor.

My advice to all of you prospective programmers out there: keep an open mind. Even if you like algebra, you may completely loathe calculus, and you need 3 semesters of it, plus discrete math, and probably linear algebra, differential equations and combinatorics if you want to be a software engineer.

You might be able to nix diff-eqs and linear if you're a game programmer, but to be competitive in today's market, you want a Master's...and you probably still need those math courses for an advanced degree, anyway.

Jono2

Quote from: Kazooie-Banjo on April 29, 2008, 05:02:30 PM
I plan to make my hobby of writing poetry and fiction into a career, if possible. However, because of the fact that it is extremely unlikely I'll be able to live on my writing, I'll probably get another job on the side that is related to my BFA in English. Maybe editing or proofreading for a publisher or magazine.

my friend writes down stories that she thinks up on the fly... she wrote really in-depth fantasy stuff, but people didn't like it.  then she made up this story at like, 2 in the morning when she was running on coca-cola about a really girlish boy, and people loved it. o_O

I forget the name of the website she puts her stuff on though.

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

Silly_Penguin

Most likely in the field of music. Either composing, for performance (euphonium), or becoming a music teacher. If for some reason i don't do that, i'll go more towards the art field. Either just to draw for the heck of it (which is basically what i do know :P) or art teacher. But i'm currently leaning towards the music.

Apollo

i have pretty high hopes but i will not stop until i achieve them
i will either go into politics for local to national level cause i have to improve this world
or i will create my own multi-million dollar business

Daft Pink

Something having to do with science and mathematics, seeing as how I'm really ahead in science and I'm a year ahead in math. I'm not sure if there's any good job that uses both science and mathematics though.

.:DL:.

Majoring in law, A.K.A. becoming a Lawyer/attorney.  I work in a Law office, sorting files and all that.  Well, it's not really a paying job, I just volunteer to get a taste of what's coming up.  I work somewhere else, payed.