News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

I asked out a girl on Tuesday for the very first time...

Started by Wolfpika, May 02, 2008, 10:02:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfpika

I was so lucky, SHE SAID YES! She is definetly the hottest girl in our school, and I don't know why. Then she told me over the phone today after I asked her why. She said even though a million other guys asked her, she turned them down because she felt they were just jocks who only wanted her for the outside looks. She was my friend originally and she thought I was a nice, smart, and caring person. I felt touched and happy when she said that. Tommorow night, we're going to see Iron Man. Wish me luck! What should I buy with the movie, these are the possible movie snacks and drinks:

-Fanta
-Sprite
-Coke
-Inca Kola
-Dr. Pepper

-M&Ms
-Skittles
-Crunch Box
-Twix
-Hershey Bar
-Gummi Bears
-Dona Pepa
-Cua Cua

Cua cua is like a kit kat but thicker, and dona pepa has an n like pinata, and has sprinkles all over a chocolate cookie.

Java

えっちーせんぱい

I don't think i'm wrong when I said no one cares, right?

Or did we forget this rule?

Wolfpika

Quote from: Blaziken on May 02, 2008, 10:08:33 PM

That wasn't nice...it's not easy you know!

@Java: Thanks! She usually likes Fanta, but I don't know about the candy. If you guys have date experience, I would be more than happy to recieve some tips, because my parents will not get me anywhere.

not famy

ur just  jealous lol

Sgt.Chilly

Better tell her you're a total dork now.

Relationships are built on trust. Except the one's founded on deceit.

LinkXLR

You made the step most of us aren't smart enough to make. Good job bobby Wolfpika!

That's me. :D ^

Also, join the Steam Nsider group for maximum fun.
Steam ID: KarthXLR

Kaz

I feel weird for not going on a "date" with my girlfriend until long after we started going out.
Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

Wolfpika

Sgt.Chilly

Quote from: Kazooie-Banjo on May 02, 2008, 10:14:13 PM
I feel weird for not going on a "date" with my girlfriend until long after we started going out.

At least you have a GF.  It's been 2 years since I've had a serious relationship.

Kaz

Quote from: Wolfpika on May 02, 2008, 10:16:55 PM
Hah, really?

Indeed. We go places together, but we never really go on "dates" very often. I guess we prefer to just be together rather than to fancy it up with a movie or dinner or anything like that.
Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

THEBIRD

Girls love gummy bears, trust me. And twizzlers. You can never go wrong with those two things. You should also get chocolate, just in case. So get M&M's, too. And if she likes Fanta, buy her that.

Anything else you need tips on? You should really know everything else. It's common sense :P.

えっちーせんぱい

Quote from: not famy on May 02, 2008, 10:10:57 PM

ur just  jealous lol
I couldn't care less actually.

Wolfpika

Thanks BoA. But never, NEVER give a girl mints when your on a date. Why? Because they get offended. Only take the mints, don't offer them, eat them yourself.

THEBIRD

I don't know where we got mints from, but no problem with the advice ;).