News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

I Just Noticed Something That I Might Have Done.

Started by JrDude, August 03, 2008, 04:34:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Max Headroom

Quote from: Oren on August 03, 2008, 05:38:53 PM
Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on August 03, 2008, 04:37:57 PM
Thanks a lot.  :|

I loved that logo, it reminds me of when Cartoon Network had good shows.  :(
same here i miss the good old days
At least the good old days are not mixed with the new crappy days.
[move][/move]

Java

Rayquarian

Why'd you have to force you opinion onto your teacher?

The old logo is where it's at.  The new logo is just...bleh.

Max Headroom

Quote from: Rayquarian on August 03, 2008, 05:54:21 PM
The old logo is where it's at.  The new logo is just...bleh.
All the shows today are just bleh.
[move][/move]

Ridley

You are an hero  :| Thanks a lot logo killer.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Max Headroom

Quote from: Ridley on August 03, 2008, 06:09:56 PM
What, do you want your childhood memories ruined by crappy cartoons?
[move][/move]

Ridley

Quote from: I_AM_A_PERSON on August 03, 2008, 06:11:19 PM

I think the internet raped everyones childhood. But yeah, I guess it is good that the new logo has all the crap.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Max Headroom

Quote from: Ridley on August 03, 2008, 06:13:58 PM
Quote from: I_AM_A_PERSON on August 03, 2008, 06:11:19 PM

I think the internet raped everyones childhood. But yeah, I guess it is good that the new logo has all the crap.
Exactly! That's the one thing I'm thankful for. If the logo just recently changed, then I would be complaining.
[move][/move]

Rouge Helios

Now adays, cartoon are retarded, you can't go to a cartoon channel without the characters talking about farts and being retarded, cartoons are dead...I mean what the hell happend to the GOOD cartoons, MGM, Looney Toons...WHAT HAPPEND! COME BACK TO US! PLEASE! WHERE IS THE JESUS OF CARTOONS WHEN YOU NEED HIM! >.>

I may have just overexaggerated...but who gives a f***.

Ridley

Quote from: Xenomorphus on August 03, 2008, 06:23:36 PM
Now adays, cartoon are retarded, you can't go to a cartoon channel without the characters talking about farts and being retarded, cartoons are dead...I mean what the hell happend to the GOOD cartoons, MGM, Looney Toons...WHAT HAPPEND! COME BACK TO US! PLEASE! WHERE IS THE JESUS OF CARTOONS WHEN YOU NEED HIM! >.>

My Gym Partner is a monkey murdered them all.
...It's quite obvious...

Max Headroom

If we were to bring the old stuff back, we'd need to figure out why kids these days like that kind of stuff. If it weren't for my dad (most likely), I'd try to avoid "crappy" systems like the NES. But nowadays, I constantly am in search of systems like the Intellivision (and ways to get the NES to work  :-[).
[move][/move]

Rouge Helios

Quote from: Ridley on August 03, 2008, 06:25:35 PM

The Marvolous Misadventures of Flapjack is the Massacre then...I would go up to CN and literally gun the place down because of what they did to CN AND TOONAMI! ESPECIALLY TOONAMI!!!!

WE DON'T NEED TO SEE WHAT TOM LOOKED LIKE! WHY CN! WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHY!!!!!

Ridley

Quote from: Xenomorphus on August 03, 2008, 06:29:42 PM

The Marvolous Misadventures of Flapjack is the Massacre then...I would go up to CN and literally gun the place down because of what they did to CN AND TOONAMI! ESPECIALLY TOONAMI!!!!

Oh man they wrecked Toonami. I remember when they had Samarai Jack, Megas XLR, and some other good shows.
...It's quite obvious...

JrDude

Quote from: Ridley on August 03, 2008, 06:33:16 PM

Oh man they wrecked Toonami. I remember when they had Samarai Jack, Megas XLR, and some other good shows.
They put Samurai Jack back on.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Ridley

Quote from: JrDude on August 03, 2008, 06:34:05 PM
Quote from: Ridley on August 03, 2008, 06:33:16 PM

They put Samurai Jack back on.

You mean TV?
...It's quite obvious...