News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Odd temptations you've had while in class?

Started by JMV, October 04, 2007, 11:35:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Commander Awesome

Quote from: Cannotcompute0 on October 04, 2007, 02:57:24 PM
Quote from: Zeldafan556 on October 04, 2007, 02:56:47 PM
Quote from: phatyo on October 04, 2007, 02:54:58 PM
Quote from: Zeldafan556 on October 04, 2007, 02:53:51 PM
I've blasted Battlefield 2 at Best Buy before...

As for class, I had a temptation to yell "FROG BLAST THE VENTCORE!" at the top of my lungs.
thats makes no sens but ok :)
Exactly.

ANARCHY ANARCHY
Indeed dink.

not famy

uh, my biology class used the computer lab today and I thought it would be a good idea to turn the volume all the way up on every computer in the lab.

it was funy lol

Silly_Penguin

In (marching)band sometimes when we're at attention, i just want  to go to someone i know in the rank next to the one i'm in and just kiss him <3...

Avion-Finch

Turning the light on in photo.....darn I'm evil for just THINKING about it :P

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

Twillightwolf

pulling out an Assault Rifle and killing half the class.

えっちーせんぱい

I've felt like saying "Who cares about this crap?" In class on mutliple occasions, and I have done it.

Termanian_Knight

Quote from: Blaziken on October 04, 2007, 04:22:35 PM
I've felt like saying "Who cares about this crap?" In class on mutliple occasions, and I have done it.

God, I bet you make people want to cut themselves when they listen to you. -_-;;;;

えっちーせんぱい

Quote from: Termanian_Knight on October 04, 2007, 04:29:49 PM
Quote from: Blaziken on October 04, 2007, 04:22:35 PM

God, I bet you make people want to cut themselves when they listen to you. -_-;;;;
...what?

FULL_METAL_RYDER2

1. Harass young women in class. (done this, but no grouping)
2. Tell the Teach there hot
3. Swear at the teacher
4. Yell at the teacher
5. grind on a girl after a teacher told me not to (I actually have done this, and got away with it)
6. Tell the teacher I love them (Done this before,multiple times, never got in trouble oddly)

ResidentZoidberg

1. ...Erhm....
2. Constantly ask my teachers "How will this help us in life?" [It's fun]
3. Throw some punches
4. Lock peoples backpacks together [Especially 9 backpacks on 1 lock :)]
5. Just get up and walk out
6. Make sarcastic comments constantly
7. Football tackles [Watch out for desks >_>;]
8. Throw thumbtacks at people [Well, shoot with spoon, not throw]

It's been a bit since I've done anything crazy in class, though. So far, all I did this year was some football tackles, and display my ninja skills once [Resulting in breaking someone's food, tipping over a desk, and hurting myself.]
RESIDENT_ZOIDBERG
Rank Killer Bees 
Date Registered 04-23-2004 09:56 PM
Total Posts 23545 

BOSSNIG

Tell my teacher shes a ninny and to shut the intercourse  up before I go a-wall.
IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOTHA FUKER THAT KILLED U!
..._.....____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____] = = = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

Spiderham

This one kid in my class keeps on writing 'We are Anonymous. We are legion' on all of the white boards in our classes...

Commander Awesome

Quote from: Spiderham on October 04, 2007, 07:23:35 PM
This one kid in my class keeps on writing 'We are Anonymous. We are legion' on all of the white boards in our classes...
/b/tard.

Phantom123

I've DONE what I wanted to do >-> Middle of the class, H/E teacher is getting on to me, I jump out of my desk, and dive out the open window, into a roll, then run off. I came back and she was crying xD

ResidentZoidberg

Quote from: Phantom123 on October 04, 2007, 07:25:35 PM
I've DONE what I wanted to do >-> Middle of the class, H/E teacher is getting on to me, I jump out of my desk, and dive out the open window, into a roll, then run off. I came back and she was crying xD

That's great! Our windows are barred off :(. Actually, no. They just don't open enough to fit through, unless you intend to dig glass out of your noggin. Plus, the downstairs classes don't have oppurtune places to be jumping to, and the upstairs classes....well, yeah. [And all the other rooms across the campus, well, blah, there'd be no need to jump out the window of those.]
RESIDENT_ZOIDBERG
Rank Killer Bees 
Date Registered 04-23-2004 09:56 PM
Total Posts 23545