News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

What your State...

Started by Spam, September 13, 2008, 08:00:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spam

or Provinces or whatever Mexico or the country you live in has...

Mine's Georgia.

Lotos

Zovistograt

"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Playat

noodle976

Kilroy

1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Triforceman22

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Dill

The beautiful, self-sustaining country of Texas. The only reason we haven't broken away is because we need the highway to Canada, but once that's built, we're out of here.

Lotos

Quote from: Dill on September 13, 2008, 09:52:56 AM
The beautiful, self-sustaining country of Texas. The only reason we haven't broken away is because we need the highway to Canada, but once that's built, we're out of here.

You were the ones voting for Bush, it was your fault the country got intercourse ed in the first place :|

StarWindWizard7

Louisiana

Oh ewww...
that flag looks ugly... :|

Dill

Quote from: Lotos on September 13, 2008, 09:57:34 AM
Quote from: Dill on September 13, 2008, 09:52:56 AM

You were the ones voting for Bush, it was your fault the country got intercourse ed in the first place :|

It was in the plan all along. Spread out the resources, drain the economy, piss off South America, and when they least expect it, switch sides and put the final stake in the coffin.

You've forgotten one thing, Frederick: the civil war wasn't ended unanimously.

phatyo

Florida they might seperate florida into 2 states =/ South and North florida lmao.

extraz