Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Nsider vs Nsider2

Started by Ridley, October 05, 2007, 05:27:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ridley

Nsider2:147 diggs

Us:49 people please digg us :(
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Silverhawk79

Yes, we need more Diggs. Registration literally takes 30 seconds, and you'll be helping this place out a lot. If you're tired of seeing the same faces day in and day out, Digg it!

FullmetalGanon

DIGG WONT LOAD FOR ME :(:(:(:(
Also, since the forums where we posted the link to this place
was abandoned the day we made this place, we have less people. :/

NOA_ANDY

Quote from: FullmetalGanon on October 05, 2007, 05:31:24 PM
DIGG WONT LOAD FOR ME :(:(:(:(
Also, since the forums where we posted the link to this place
was abandoned the day we made this place, we have less people. :/

...Yeah.

And we can't reclaim those members because NS2 won't let them know about us....I think they're scared, they know we're better. :P

Zovistograt

I registered, dugg ours, and buried theirs.  I did my part.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Ridley

Do we even have enough members to acomplish this feat?
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Zovistograt

Quote from: Ridley on October 05, 2007, 06:02:34 PM
Do we even have enough members to acomplish this feat?
yeah, we have around 900 or something.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Ridley

Make a thread about helping the forum get almost no replys. make a thread about restoring post counts get thousands of replys :( You should make it a requirement to get your post count you have to digg us and bury nsider2
...It's quite obvious...

BradHummr

I have dugg us and buried them. ;) Unless I make a crapload of alt accounts, there's nothing else I can really do. :(

Ridley

...It's quite obvious...

RedRaider

Not digging because of Snorkel.
[23:04] <RedRaider> join #intercourse me to intercourse  me
[23:04] *** Mystic has joined #intercourse me
[23:04] *** 00KIRBY has joined #intercourse me
[23:04] *** Jennifer has joined #intercourse me
[23:04] *** Mystic has joined #intercourse me
[23:04] *** Lavamania has joined #intercourse me
[23:04] *** WIIGAMER24 has joined #intercourse me
[23:04] *** Sync has joined #intercourse me
[23:04] *** Kilroy has joined #intercourse me

Zovistograt

Doodle

YEAH

Zovistograt

Quote from: DOODLEboy99 on October 06, 2007, 08:46:49 AM
Both sites are good.
but in their own ways.

NSider2 is super-hyped up with way too many features and special ranks, while NSider Forums (this place, that is) has a more streamlined and easy-to-use interface (face it, NSider2 is confuzzling and too busy) and cooler admins (sorry Bob).

Joe Kid

I'd have to say this one is better, because I've never been to Nsider 2.

"May George Bush drink the blood of every man, woman, and child in Iraq!"

I turn 20 in 24 days.