News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Are you ridiculed by just different?

Started by Mario583, March 10, 2009, 02:18:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mario583

What I mean is, do you get crap from other people for being, Hispanic, Black, Jew, Furry, or any other?

I feel:

Cecil_and_Kain

Furries are animals. Having no conscious mind, it wouldn't be wrong to kill them.

Titus Andronicus

I think you're a horrible person to say that furries face the worst discrimination. How many people have died because they were a furry? Now how many people have died just because they were gay or black? Yeah. Not much of a contest.

I get made fun of occasionally for being a swimmer. But I just realize that I'm probably in better shape than anyone who says that to me, so it's not a big deal.
Tramps like us, baby we were born to die.

Cecil_and_Kain

Quote from: SolidSNK on March 10, 2009, 02:26:52 PM
I think you're a horrible person to say that furries face the worst discrimination. How many people have died because they were a furry? Now how many people have died just because they were gay or black? Yeah. Not much of a contest.

I get made fun of occasionally for being a swimmer. But I just realize that I'm probably in better shape than anyone who says that to me, so it's not a big deal.
That is just plain stupid.

Titus Andronicus

Quote from: Cecil_and_Kain on March 10, 2009, 02:28:34 PM
Quote from: SolidSNK on March 10, 2009, 02:26:52 PM

That is just plain stupid.
It is, but what can you do. There isn't anything masculine about shaving all the hair off your body. :P
Tramps like us, baby we were born to die.

jnfs2014

ThePowerOfOne

Sometimes in this town, because i'm weird :P   I'm more from the city, and this town is a quiet beach town, we don't quite mix...

えっちーせんぱい

Black - Black Stereotypes + Asian Stereotypes =  ???, to most people.

BOSSNIG

you don't say black stupid

you say mr. president
IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOTHA FUKER THAT KILLED U!
..._.....____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____] = = = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

Syncopathic

Being hispanic, I have to put up with a bunch of racist poop.
You get used to it really.

SkyMyl

Yes, mostly just by being...a gamer. =|

Doodle

I'm not ridiculed.
At least to my face.
YEAH

Kaz

i get ridiculed for wearing purple pants
Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

Nayrman

please, I've gotten poop for just about everything I've ever done. So, I've learned to stop caring what people think...

Cecil_and_Kain

Quote from: Nayrman on March 10, 2009, 03:48:50 PM
please, I've gotten s*** for just about everything I've ever done. So, I've learned to stop caring what people think...
That is actually impossible. No matter how much you tell yourself that you don't care, you do. Somewhere deep inside your mind you care.