ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Are you ridiculed by just different?

Started by Mario583, March 10, 2009, 02:18:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nayrman

Quote from: Cecil_and_Kain on March 10, 2009, 04:07:30 PM
Quote from: Nayrman on March 10, 2009, 03:48:50 PM
please, I've gotten s*** for just about everything I've ever done. So, I've learned to stop caring what people think...
That is actually impossible. No matter how much you tell yourself that you don't care, you do. Somewhere deep inside your mind you care.
Not enough to actually care in which it'll mean anything. People today are intercourse in stupid so I just take it as a grain of salt nowadays.

Mario64

Quote from: Nayrman on March 10, 2009, 04:10:44 PM
Quote from: Cecil_and_Kain on March 10, 2009, 04:07:30 PM
Quote from: Nayrman on March 10, 2009, 03:48:50 PM
please, I've gotten s*** for just about everything I've ever done. So, I've learned to stop caring what people think...
That is actually impossible. No matter how much you tell yourself that you don't care, you do. Somewhere deep inside your mind you care.
Not enough to actually care in which it'll mean anything. People today are f***in stupid so I just take it as a grain of salt nowadays.

I agree with this I maen people are intercourse ed up as it is don't make their life harder by making them have to ridicule you just ignore them...

But really I don'y care either what people think about me, I'm me and if they don't like it well intercourse  them...

Kaz

People today are intercourse in stupid so I just take it as a grain of salt nowadays.

You've noticed that you're not exactly a genius yourself, right?
Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

Nayrman

Quote from: Kaz on March 10, 2009, 04:59:54 PM
People today are f***in stupid so I just take it as a grain of salt nowadays.

smarter than most people I've ever come in contact with

Kaz

Quote from: Nayrman on March 10, 2009, 05:00:56 PM
Quote from: Kaz on March 10, 2009, 04:59:54 PM
People today are f***in stupid so I just take it as a grain of salt nowadays.

smarter than most people I've ever come in contact with

Whatever helps you sleep better at night, man.
Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

Redpaige13

Just about.  xD

It comes with being in the Army, basically.  Whenever we hang out with our friends, everyone gets ripped by everyone else by anything.  Whether it be skin,  what you believe in, ..basically everything. 

because I'm so pale, they always rip on me saying I'm a Vampire, and that I drink Clamato juice, and now my nickname is "Per se". 
Based off the South Park episode.

FORNICATION BABY!

bluaki

Nah, not really. Some people make a subtle hint that they think I'm gay, but they've never really done anything about it.
The thing they focus most on is my long hair. I don't think anybody at my school has even noticed that I shave my legs ^___^
Oh yeah, my mom, sister, and my sister's friends sometimes joke about my pale skin and dark room with vampire-related jokes.

At OP, furries definitely aren't hated that much. The furries I know would probably laugh at that image you posted, thinking it's a joke.

Titus Andronicus

Quote from: Bluaki on March 10, 2009, 05:34:00 PM
Nah, not really. Some people make a subtle hint that they think I'm gay, but they've never really done anything about it.
The thing they focus most on is my long hair. I don't think anybody at my school has even noticed that I shave my legs ^___^
Oh yeah, my mom, sister, and my sister's friends sometimes joke about my pale skin and dark room with vampire-related jokes.

At OP, furries definitely aren't hated that much. The furries I know would probably laugh at that image you posted, thinking it's a joke.
Why would you want to shave your legs? I do it for swimming and it's one of the most god-awful experiences.
Tramps like us, baby we were born to die.

bluaki

Quote from: SolidSNK on March 10, 2009, 06:34:35 PM
Why would you want to shave your legs? I do it for swimming and it's one of the most god-awful experiences.
Because I'm a tranny and I hate to have manly body hair :3
It's not that bad, it's just kinda annoying that it makes my showers so much longer.

Captain Justice

No this guy is def right.

The ridicule he faces from forum kids for being a complete freak is so much worse then when the Jews had to go through that whole "holocaust" nonsense. And the blacks and there slavery.....such pussies.

Quote from: Talim on September 04, 2009, 05:26:53 PM
Yesterday, sort of. I was on the verge of crying. Why? I got into an argument with a couple other people from #nsider and it got me really upset. I didn't really cry much though
Quote from: Tsumaru on September 20, 2009, 11:29:22 AM
Can we ban Hoss, please?

PsychoYoshi

For being awkward, quite frequently. Social contracts mean very little to me, and I hardly care.

For showing any ounce of conservatism at a very liberal school. I dunno if ridiculed is quite the right word. More like OMG CONSERVATIVES CLUB BABY SEALS AND CONTRIBUTE TO GLOBAL WARMING. More hilarious than annoying.

Vaatix

<+Clu> my dick is a massive launch title

Qsmash

yes.derek

Some people think I'm emo because I dress that way.
Really though I'm one of the happiest people alive

Or I was up until i wrecked my car.
pretty much every day has sucked since then.
HEY LOOK HEY

Super

Quote from: yes.derek on March 10, 2009, 08:39:18 PM
Some people think I'm emo because I dress that way.
Really though I'm one of the happiest people alive

Or I was up until i wrecked my car.
pretty much every day has sucked since then.

I am happier than you. :)