News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Re: The Official Post-Your-Picture-So-That-We-Can-Stalk-You Thread

Started by Lotos, October 10, 2008, 07:39:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whatwewishfor

Quote from: Hoss Delgado on September 16, 2009, 11:52:50 AM
anybody who thinks an internet forum is important has some serious growing up to do....and it needs to be done fast considering most of you are in high school or college.

Seriously.
this is true

also am i still moderated if i am poop
whatever

Tsumaru

Shorti's just mad and falling for WR's trolling.  Not too complicated.

Doodle

Quote from: Dr. Octagon on January 03, 2010, 02:08:20 PM
I suppose I'll post something.

[spoiler= intercourse  yeah 6am][/spoiler]

[spoiler= my gaming face][/spoiler]
I am a sexy beast.
YEAH

JrDude

The only weapon I need is a fat/slow guy, the easiest way to survive a zombie attack is to trip the slow guy so you can get away, better when fat because it will take longer to eat.

Also, for one of the people claiming to not be a virgin, Rob sure does flirt a lot here.
[move][/move]
Dude .

The Riddler

Quote from: JrDude ½ on January 26, 2010, 12:04:31 AM
The only weapon I need is a fat/slow guy, the easiest way to survive a zombie attack is to trip the slow guy so you can get away, better when fat because it will take longer to eat.

Also, for one of the people claiming to not be a virgin, Rob sure does flirt a lot here.
As for your first point: There are only so many fat people before you die.

Second: Are you intercourse ing retarded?

JrDude

Quote from: Red on January 26, 2010, 12:08:45 AM
Second: Are you intercourse ing retarded?
I think you guys actually think I'm smart, because no matter how many times I say I'm retarded or dumb, you have to ask again, or talk to me as if I didn't know.
But that doesn't change the fact that people who supposedly have many female friends and lost their virginity shouldn't need to flirt on the internet.
[move][/move]
Dude .

The Riddler

Quote from: JrDude ½ on January 26, 2010, 12:18:05 AM
I think you guys actually think I'm smart, because no matter how many times I say I'm retarded or dumb, you have to ask again, or talk to me as if I didn't know.
But that doesn't change the fact that people who supposedly have many female friends and lost their virginity shouldn't need to flirt on the internet.
It's not a need to flirt?
It's a personality trait to be a flirt?
Especially since her and I talk outside the forums?
Yeah, I have plenty of female friends, and I'm not a virgin, but good intercourse ing god, just because you're shy when talking to girls doesn't mean the rest of the world is. And you make it sound like I'm looking to intercourse  her.

Regardless of ALL of the above, I wasn't even flirting with her.

JrDude

Quote from: Red on January 26, 2010, 12:21:30 AM
It's not a need to flirt?
It's a personality trait to be a flirt?
Especially since her and I talk outside the forums?
Yeah, I have plenty of female friends, and I'm not a virgin, but good intercourse ing god, just because you're shy when talking to girls doesn't mean the rest of the world is. And you make it sound like I'm looking to intercourse  her.

Regardless of ALL of the above, I wasn't even flirting with her.
Mhm, right, that's why.
And I know many of you aren't as shy as me. And I never said you wanted to intercourse  her, I just point out that you flirt a lot on the internet for what you claim, though some of it isn't really flirting, more like the usual stuff guys here do, give them a hell of a lot more attention than they need, and more than anyone else.
And if you don't see the flirt in one of your posts, you're more retarded than me.
[move][/move]
Dude .

The Riddler

Quote from: JrDude ½ on January 26, 2010, 12:36:22 AM
Mhm, right, that's why.
And I know many of you aren't as shy as me. And I never said you wanted to intercourse  her, I just point out that you flirt a lot on the internet for what you claim, though some of it isn't really flirting, more like the usual stuff guys here do, give them a hell of a lot more attention than they need, and more than anyone else.
And if you don't see the flirt in one of your posts, you're more retarded than me.
Maybe it was more of a big brother/fatherly "I'll protect you"? It wasn't intended that way, but it wasn't intended flirty either. It was intended to be playful, not flirty. Don't read so much into it.
And some of us give KJ, Vive, etc, a different kind of attention because we're straight males. It's in our intercourse ing nature.
"On the internet" means all poop. There are real people behind each username.

Just quit while you're ahead and post a darn picture.