News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Nintendo of America (NOA) announces full reopening of Nsider!

Started by The Riddler, July 05, 2009, 09:36:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Riddler

No, not really.
But what if they did?
How many of you would rejoin?
Guarantee you most of you will say you wouldn't, but you would.

Tsumaru

I was gonna say 'intercourse  you', but I now realize that that place sucked.

The Riddler

We all know the place sucked.
But I know that almost everyone here, myself included, would rejoin for nostalgia and lost internetfriends and would end up staying. Probably only half of us would visit both forums.

Anarchy_Jas

Four words: Fuck that poop, ninny.

To sum that up in two words: Hell. No.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Silverhawk79

Jono2

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

Captain Justice

Oldsider was way better then this place.....and all the other forums I've ever been to for that matter.
Quote from: Talim on September 04, 2009, 05:26:53 PM
Yesterday, sort of. I was on the verge of crying. Why? I got into an argument with a couple other people from #nsider and it got me really upset. I didn't really cry much though
Quote from: Tsumaru on September 20, 2009, 11:29:22 AM
Can we ban Hoss, please?

えっちーせんぱい

JrDude

Psh, this place is dead half the time, with that place back this place would be even more dead. NS2 doesn't have a very good mod group and it's spammy.
Many people here say they wouldn't go, but after a while, they probably would. "That place sucked compared to this" *the next day* "I'm gonna see how lame it is there" *a few minutes later* "Psh that place sucked..."
Then he will check in every day for whatever excuse, then eventually join.
So yeah, I'd join.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Doodle

I probably would rejoin. Wouldn't be as active as before, though.
And NOA would be stupid to reopen it. They have random people on the internet running it for them as NS2. Why put up with us when they can let somebody else? :3
YEAH

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Echo on July 05, 2009, 10:04:46 PM
Oldsider was way better then this place.....and all the other forums I've ever been to for that matter.
So why visit?

JrDude

Quote from: Doodle on July 05, 2009, 10:10:40 PM
I probably would rejoin. Wouldn't be as active as before, though.
And NOA would be stupid to reopen it. They have random people on the internet running it for them as NS2. Why put up with us when they can let somebody else? :3
Huh, can't they sue? (I'm not saying they should, I'm just wondering if they could)
I mean, they did steal a name that I think was copyrighted and then added a 2. Basically so did NSFCD, it was originally NsiderForums.net, though I don't think it would count anymore.

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on July 05, 2009, 09:52:52 PM
I'd rejoin to troll.
Liar, look at your avatar, you so miss that place.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Fish

I'd rejoin for the heck of it. Without NSider I would've never gotten to FCD. =3

Doodle

Quote from: JrDude ♪ on July 05, 2009, 10:13:47 PM
Huh, can't they sue? (I'm not saying they should, I'm just wondering if they could)
I mean, they did steal a name that I think was copyrighted and then added a 2. Basically so did NSFCD, it was originally NsiderForums.net, though I don't think it would count anymore.
If they did copyright it, which I don't think they did, they probably don't care. NS2 uses the domain nsider.com now.
YEAH

JrDude

Quote from: Doodle on July 05, 2009, 10:15:59 PM
If they did copyright it, which I don't think they did, they probably don't care. NS2 uses the domain nsider.com now.
They would be stupider than I thought if they didn't. And who cares about nsider.com? It was originally Nintendo.com/forums/ =P (I think)
[move][/move]
Dude .