News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Nintendo of America (NOA) announces full reopening of Nsider!

Started by The Riddler, July 05, 2009, 09:36:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lotos

Doodle

YEAH

StarWindWizard7

Heck yeah, I'd rejoin so quick...
Not to say I would leave this place forever (Oh, I don't think so), but like a few people say...to try to talk to your lossed friends (Some of who I still haven't found) and to relive all the fun...Yeah I'd join.

LOL @ me saying, "WHAT?!!?!? when I read the title to this thread".
>__<

Ares300

WTF!!!! ***** ******** ****** ***** *********** ***** ******...........................****

Seriously, you got me rob :D, but I would rejoin within a millisecond, sure there wasnt much freedom, but as long as all my old friends returned, it would be worth it, plus maybe I might actually finish my fan fiction that I started 2 years ago :| :O

Bronsen

I'd register an account for maybe a day's worth of nostalgia or so, but I doubt it would keep my interest for the long term.

The Seventh

Quote from: Kilroy has a cheap suit on July 07, 2009, 01:27:07 PM
-<QUOTED VIDEO REMOVED>-

Oh, Zovi :3
Oh, the processing bar.

I had that to appear on the link you moved the mouse over in my old profile before they got rid of personalized profiles.

Ah, yes, I still have the .gif in my photobucket.

PM me of you want it.
meh

Pascal

I never went to the original NSider. I'd probably join and look at the poke board for a day or two, and probably leave unless there was some conpetitive battling.

Custom

Quote from: Pascal on July 09, 2009, 07:59:11 PM
I never went to the original NSider. I'd probably join and look at the poke board for a day or two, and probably leave unless there was some conpetitive battling.

No battles at all. Ever.

No friend code sharing, kids.  =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Syzothermy

I would, but i'd probably end up just breaking the rules there. The NOA were always too strict.

Dog Food

Sure, why not.

It's been so long, and a lot of people have changed since the forums, maybe Oldsider will have changed as well.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Silverhawk79

Quote from: KJ on July 12, 2009, 07:15:46 PM
Sure, why not.

It's been so long, and a lot of people have changed since the forums, maybe Oldsider will have changed as well.
Not likely.

Tsumaru

If Nintendo is still running it, chances are it would be even stricter.

Gwen Khan

Quote from: JNFS2014 on July 09, 2009, 09:08:55 PM
PM'ing people for Friend Codes was fun. Although I got some fag who said "Let's trade over the GTS. It's against the rules to FC share." :O

I actually posted my PKMN Diamond FC the day I joined. :P

was there ever a feasible reason why we couldn't share them?

SkyMyl

Quote from: Tom Servo on July 12, 2009, 07:55:50 PM
was there ever a feasible reason why we couldn't share them?
For the same reason they exist.

Tupin

Nintendo obviously has no interest in setting uo communities for fans anymore, even Sony still has their official forum.

That said, I would go back. Still can't believe it will be two years on September 17th.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.