News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

The List the things you Hate Thread.

Started by StarWindWizard7, July 16, 2009, 03:54:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magnum

For Whom The Bell Tolls! TIME MARCHES ON!
Ah yes, then you can get to the bare brim of it and ask them about S&M(Best Album ever)

Another thing that I hate though.
Hollywood
Do I need to say why?

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Captain Justice

S&M is great but its the only album I haven't bought of theirs because really its just covers of the old songs (except "No Leaf Clover" and "Human" which I bought) AMAZING covers, but still covers. Ride the Lightning is my fav. album.

I hate morons who pretend to like certain things just to impress people.
Quote from: Talim on September 04, 2009, 05:26:53 PM
Yesterday, sort of. I was on the verge of crying. Why? I got into an argument with a couple other people from #nsider and it got me really upset. I didn't really cry much though
Quote from: Tsumaru on September 20, 2009, 11:29:22 AM
Can we ban Hoss, please?

metroidhunter777

Quote from: Echo on July 20, 2009, 08:19:59 PM
S&M is great but its the only album I haven't bought of theirs because really its just covers of the old songs (except "No Leaf Clover" and "Human" which I bought) AMAZING covers, but still covers. Ride the Lightning is my fav. album.

I hate morons who pretend to like certain things just to impress people.

S&M is a personal favorite of mine because of the whole S part of it. The orchestrations aren't as excellently implemented as in, say, Steve Vai's Sound Theories Vol. 1 & 2, but they certainly add a nice new sound to the old songs. -Human and No Leaf Clover are the gems off the album, nonetheless, though. So I can understand why you bought them...

To add something to the topic, I hate people who force their opinions onto other people, people who say things without the proper back-up for it, morons, rainy weekends, and people who don't hate things. Among others.

The Seventh

Quote from: Echo on July 20, 2009, 06:07:49 PM
Whiskey in the Jar isn't the most famous Metallica song.....that'd prolly be Sandman

they play it at almost every UF football and basketball game.
Oh, yeah, Enter Sandman is another well known one.

The reason I said that is because a friend of mine said Whiskey in the Jar when asked about another Metallica song.

Oops.
meh

StarWindWizard7

This is the list the things you hate thread! Not find something you have in common thread!

The Seventh

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on July 21, 2009, 09:52:55 AM
This is the list the things you hate thread! Not find something you have in common thread!
Maybe my remark about something inadvertenly made it go off topic.

Oops.  Sorry.

I also dislike people who drive like 10-15 over the limit.  I've even seen some cases where it seems like they were going 20 over.

It's irritating.  But, it's also funny when their impatience impedes them.  Then I laugh, and laugh, and laugh.

Also, I hate it when people who drive in cars like Lexuses think they're so much better than everyone else.
I usually drive a Hyundai Elantra, so I usually am the victim of those typs of people ingnoring me or cutting me off on the road. >:(
meh

Shujinco2

One thing I absolutly hate is when people ask me to find something, and then, when I go to said place to find said object, it isn't there. Then you go back to say "That thing isn't there!", and they get mad at you and think you're stupid or something. THEN they look there themselves, AND CAN'T FIND IT! You know why? CAUSE IT ISN'T THERE DUMBASS!!!!!

The Seventh

Quote from: Penmoet on July 21, 2009, 10:15:24 AM
One thing I absolutly hate is when people ask me to find something, and then, when I go to said place to find said object, it isn't there. Then you go back to say "That thing isn't there!", and they get mad at you and think you're stupid or something. THEN they look there themselves, AND CAN'T FIND IT! You know why? CAUSE IT ISN'T THERE DUMBASS!!!!!
I get that a lot from my dad.

It's irritating.
meh

Lohn Jocke

I hate the people that base maturity/IQ off of age. It pisses me off, because whenever I am winning in an argument, they always do the same tactic of "BUT UR 13 SO U CANT BE SMART OLO"

jnfs2014

whatwewishfor

whatever

Gwen Khan

most of the people I work with, all either women in there 50's or annoying teenagers