News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Super Bowl XLIV

Started by Dog Food, February 07, 2010, 12:08:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dog Food

It's that time of the year again. The Super Bowl is here. Whether you like football or not, you should at least watch it for the commercials. It's the Colts vs. the Saints and a lot of the big movies coming out are supposed to show their best trailers. Plus, Budweiser has won funniest Super Bowl commercial at least twice. Will they outdo themselves again this year? You'll have to stay tuned to find out. So, discuss the Super Bowl and the commercials here. Speculation before it starts, best commercials and outcome of game when it's here.

Also, Colts win.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Tsumaru

Saints all day.

BREES 2 COLSTON \___O_/

Java

I'm not sure who to root for. ;__;

ThePowerOfOne

I'm going to my aunts house later to watch, mostly because she is making a lot of food... And the commercials.

Also, I know nothing about football, but heard the Saints are from New Orleans, and New Orleans is awesome. GO SAINTS!!

Turok

Saints are gonna win.

Hopefully one of these years THE COWBOYS WILL MAKE IT!!!!!    >:(  /rant

[spoiler]
QuoteSo is it Capcom JPN or US screwing the PC release over? Both?
QuoteNUKE THEM FROM ORBIT, IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO BE SURE

PC GAMERS

If you don't give us what we want, we'll nuke you from orbit.
[/spoiler]

Totla

DREWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW BREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

Rayquarian

Mystic

Pepsi should re-air the Thrillicious commercial. Or make a new epic one, either way. Preferably with someone who can actually dance.

I get Nachos :3

Anarchy_Jas

I'm sayin' go Colts! lol Nap-town's my other hometown, so hell yeah I'm cheerin' for them.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

ThePowerOfOne

Quote from: Mystic on February 07, 2010, 01:42:38 PM
Pepsi should re-air the Thrillicious commercial. Or make a new epic one, either way. Preferably with someone who can actually dance.

I get Nachos :3
I'm making nachos now <3

Chris8492

Man, I love the commercials they have on this game :D I was at super bowl XLII Giants vs Patriots. Worst upset ever i will never forget  \:

Patriots should've won.

Anyways, I hope the Saints win their first.

StarWindWizard7

Man, I hope the Saints win...
I live like 12 minutes away from New Orleans, and this WHOLE area is just Crazy.
ESPECIALLY with Mardi Gras going on........... it's Nuts.

I work in Retail and we are selling the crap out of Saints merchandise, it's awesome! :D

I hope the Saints win for many reasons.
1. They bring Money back into the city.
2. Face it, the Saints done more for the city (money wise) then any government.
3. We never been, it's our turn!
4. The Saints have brought so many people together. They drop discrimination, hate and all that negativity and come together as one to root for their beloved team.
5. Saints are the underdogs, and everybody tends to love a big Upset win (just like the last game the Saints played).

I'm going to work right now, if the Saints win I have to work 5 in the evening to 2:00 a.m.

But if they lose I just work 5-8.

I still don't really like football, but I really hope the Saints win, for the sake of New Orleans.

Geaux Saints!
*leaves for work*

Gwen Khan

Quote from: NOA_STAR on February 07, 2010, 03:45:27 PM
Man, I hope the Saints win...
I live like 12 minutes away from New Orleans, and this WHOLE area is just Crazy.
ESPECIALLY with Mardi Gras going on........... it's Nuts.

I work in Retail and we are selling the crap out of Saints merchandise, it's awesome! :D

I hope the Saints win for many reasons.
1. They bring Money back into the city.
2. Face it, the Saints done more for the city (money wise) then any government.
3. We never been, it's our turn!
4. The Saints have brought so many people together. They drop discrimination, hate and all that negativity and come together as one to root for their beloved team.
5. Saints are the underdogs, and everybody tends to love a big Upset win (just like the last game the Saints played).

I'm going to work right now, if the Saints win I have to work 5 in the evening to 2:00 a.m.

But if they lose I just work 5-8.

I still don't really like football, but I really hope the Saints win, for the sake of New Orleans.

Geaux Saints!
*leaves for work*

will people break into riots if the Saints win?

RaceDrv709

I don't watch football.   =O I'm a basketball person. SPURS!
Be yourself, everyone else is taken.

Doodle

Colts suck.
Saints suck.

The only good thing about today is all of the food my mom is making. :3
YEAH