News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

The richest man in the world.

Started by Doodle, March 11, 2010, 01:01:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doodle

Sauce
QuoteNew York (CNN) -- Forbes magazine released its annual list of the world's richest people Wednesday, and for only the second time since 1995, Microsoft founder Bill Gates' name was not at the top.
This year, the title of "World's Richest" went to Mexican telecom mogul Carlos Slim, with a net worth of $53.5 billion.

QuoteThis year, the title of "World's Richest" went to Mexican telecom mogul Carlos Slim, with a net worth of $53.5 billion.

Quotetitle of "World's Richest" went to Mexican

QuoteMexican
oh god they're learning
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
YEAH

SkyMyl

QuoteMexican

Thirdkoopa

[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

Chris8492

Cornwad

I didn't believe it either. The only logical explanation is that he stole all of the money when Bill Gates wasn't looking or CNN is lying. Both are pretty likely.

Anarchy_Jas

So the richest guy in the world is Mexican. Grow the intercourse  up. *eyeroll*
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Cornwad

I guess this explains the current state of Mexico. All of their money is in one person.

Kilroy

1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Cornwad

Quote from: Kilroy on March 11, 2010, 02:24:01 PM
It's been like this for years.
According to the same website this is only the second time in about 15 years that Gates hasn't been on top.

DededeCloneChris

Oh, nice thing to hear about my previous country. Stop being racist, people.

Cornwad

Quote from: AuraChannelerChris on March 11, 2010, 03:42:18 PM
Oh, nice thing to hear about my previous country. Stop being racist, people.
You left for a reason. I can say with confidence it was because your previous country wasn't exactly a great place to live. It isn't racist to be surprised that the richest person lives in a third world country. It's a shame he isn't as nice a guy as Bill Gates is, he could really help those people out.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Cornwad on March 11, 2010, 03:48:57 PM
You left for a reason. I can say with confidence it was because your previous country wasn't exactly a great place to live. It isn't racist to be surprised that the richest person lives in a third world country. It's a shame he isn't as nice a guy as Bill Gates is, he could really help those people out.
I left because I couldn't enter a high school, and I lost a whole year of school.

Chris8492

Quote from: AuraChannelerChris on March 11, 2010, 03:59:53 PM
I left because I couldn't enter a high school, and I lost a whole year of school.

Darn, i don't know if thats good or bad.

Geez, twice in 15 years Bill Gates has been beaten. Thats not much, but congrats to the people that manage to accomplish something this big.

Macawmoses

It's surprising only because of the state of Mexico, which I'd call second world. We expect the US to pull off the win, and when it doesn't, it only makes sense that the UK, France, Germany, Japan, or Canada would be in the spot.

Custom

New users need to learn bout NSFCD.

We've always teased Sync for being Mexican. None of you ever said anything before. It's just a joke. :|

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!