UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Wow, Bad Drivers

Started by Chris8492, March 03, 2010, 03:36:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris8492

Quote from: Customrobo13 on March 04, 2010, 08:07:43 AM
CHANGING LANES IS HARD OKAY

I go to this driving school thats pretty cool. It's an advanced driving for teens and you do different kind of driving than the normal.

Along with driver ed you actually DO evasive driving in this school.

Get to weave in between cones going like 50 60 mph. Slam on the breaks going 60mph and evade in the given direction. Its actually a lot of fun.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Razgriz2489 on March 04, 2010, 08:36:34 AM
I go to this driving school thats pretty cool. It's an advanced driving for teens and you do different kind of driving than the normal.

Along with driver ed you actually DO evasive driving in this school.

Get to weave in between cones going like 50 60 mph. Slam on the breaks going 60mph and evade in the given direction. Its actually a lot of fun.
*Is holding phone* Yes, reserve 30 funerals for this weekend. No, they're not dead yet, but they will.

Chris8492

Quote from: AuraChannelerChris on March 04, 2010, 11:52:17 AM
*Is holding phone* Yes, reserve 30 funerals for this weekend. No, they're not dead yet, but they will.

lol
it's for accident avoidence.

I'm in this because im going into SCCA next year.

Don't want this to happen.

Chris8492

This is way too fast for me.

Chris8492

Yet again, a huge group of motorcycles went fast around the blind corner by my house, and one hit the sand patch and slid into the field across the street.  |: This is getting pretty annoying.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: AcerChris on April 05, 2010, 06:14:14 PM
Yet again, a huge group of motorcycles went fast around the blind corner by my house, and one hit the sand patch and slid into the field across the street.  |: This is getting pretty annoying.
Okay, you have supernatural events taking over your poor little flashy DS, and you have this. Where in the HELL do you live, anyway?

Chris8492

They really got to get rid of that patch of sand on the side of the road or else someone is going to get killed.  D: Recorded 16th slideout around the corner by my house with that motorcycle accident.

Chris8492

Quote from: AuraChannelerChris on April 06, 2010, 12:13:00 PM
Okay, you have supernatural events taking over your poor little flashy DS, and you have this. Where in the HELL do you live, anyway?

Uh, says in profile about the location. (Nashua, New Hampshire)

buttlord420

Quote from: AcerChris on March 03, 2010, 03:36:08 PM
Ok, just recently a car flipped over on my road and went right into the stream off the side of the road. The driver is ok thank God.

This has been like the 14th accident near my house and is it me or are people just becoming morons driving like idiots.

The road i'm on has some sharp corners that probably made this happen but i don't know.

What do you think about this?
I think Silver secretly came to your town, and broke the road =3