News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Relichris's Video Game Bash Day 2010!

Started by Relichris, June 11, 2010, 02:09:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Relichris

Update:  This has been pushed back one week.  So the event will take place on the 11th instead of the 4th.

Relichris

Okay all, This event has been pushed back due to my work schedule.  It will take place on the 25th of August.  Which means you all have one week to prepare. 

I'll be setting up my Pokemon Tournament thread shortly.

jnfs2014

I think we should do it on a Friday or Saturday night IMO.

Relichris

Quote from: JRose on August 18, 2010, 09:52:50 PM
I think we should do it on a Friday or Saturday night IMO.

And why would that be, good member?

jnfs2014

Because 60% or more of the forum is already back in school and can't/shouldn't get online during the day.

Relichris

Quote from: JRose on August 18, 2010, 10:10:47 PM
Because 60% or more of the forum is already back in school and can't/shouldn't get online during the day.

WHAT?!  Blasphemy.  I guess I will change it then to a Saturday.  <.< 

Relichris

Wait one minute.  This event lasts for 12 hours.  People who get off school will have enough time to work with it!  >:U

DededeCloneChris

Personally, you should stop all these pointless tourneys. It's just too much for you to handle.

Relichris

Quote from: AuraChannelerChris on August 18, 2010, 11:35:50 PM
Personally, you should stop all these pointless tourneys. It's just too much for you to handle.

NOOOOO.  I mean, No, no I won't.  These tournaments are for fun and if your forum does not want to participate then that's fine.   =(  But I know that maybe, just maybe, some of you would.  So it's worth giving a try.  :U