News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Duct Tape.

Started by SkyMyl, August 13, 2010, 08:16:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyMyl

You've used it before, haven't you? Sure, you probably have, using it to cover up holes, hold together objects...conventional tape uses that duct tape excels at, because duct tape is just absolutely amazing.

But here's my question to all of you. Have you used duct tape in other ways? There's always taping stuff together, and taping unconscious witnesses to walls, but what about stuff like this? Or this? Or even A FUCKING BRIDGE CONSISTING ENTIRELY OF DUCT TAPE?

Maybe not that far, but my question remains. Have any of you used duct tape for anything other than conventional uses?

Silverhawk79

I used it as a substitute for moleskin because I had blisters.
It worked fairly well.

Eizweir

I haven't, but I have a friend who makes these flower things out of duct tape.  Then he made a top hat.  I think he's working on a full suit.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

StarWindWizard7

I've used it to get rid of Pet hair on my work uniform like my black pants and shirt.

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: Zeus on August 13, 2010, 08:26:43 PM
I used it as a substitute for moleskin because I had blisters.
It worked fairly well.
Moleskin? What is this?

Take note, that I'm eating sea food right now.... don't make me sick in explaining.

[spoiler]omg... I hope this seafood isn't Oiled ! D: *realizes it*[/spoiler]

Silverhawk79

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on August 13, 2010, 09:05:48 PM
Moleskin? What is this?

Take note, that I'm eating sea food right now.... don't make me sick in explaining.

[spoiler]omg... I hope this seafood isn't Oiled ! D: *realizes it*[/spoiler]
Moleskin is this stuff that's like a cushion for blisters, and it's sticky on one side.

Light

I've used duct tape for use when building the sets for school plays and musicals, but that's about it.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

JrDude

If you can't fix it with duct tape, you're doing it wrong.

Anyway, those examples you used are for people with too much time on their hands. Hell, a crap load of cool neat awesome pointless things are only there because some people have no life and too much time on their hands so whatever.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Mystic